Thread: Hopefully new toy next week

Chats: 0

Default Hopefully new toy next week

I'm hoping to trade in my old HTC ONE next week for the new iPhone 6plus. It has a slow-motion video playback feature I want to use and video myself and the family. Should be fun.
    Last edited by foreverincamo; 07-24-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Ringer

FWIW, my iPhone5 also does slo-mo video.

Slow-motion video isn't unique to the latest iPhones.

I'm due for a new phone too, and am still on a VZW unlimited data contract. I don't want to give it up.....but I'm tired of paying big red $150/month for two lines.

I've got a Samsung Galaxy s3, and while it's good for a first phone, there are so many flaws. While the battery has a quick charge, it also dies very quickly (2 straight hours of playing on it will kill it). Connection to WiFi and 4G is terrible at times. I've only had it for a year, and I can see signs of it getting old. So, hopefully, I can get at least the s4 (s5 or s6 would be preferred though) for Christmas

I have the S6 and it is awesome. It's funny because I was just watching a bunch of videos I took of myself bowling in slo motion. EXCELLENT CAMERA/VIDEO
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bubba809 View Post
    I have the S6 and it is awesome. It's funny because I was just watching a bunch of videos I took of myself bowling in slo motion. EXCELLENT CAMERA/VIDEO
    I'm getting the S6 in two weeks or so. I've gone and played with a couple and they are awesome.

I guess I should have explained that I mean to video the family bowling. I'm sure other IPhones have slo-mo video capabilities. This will just be my first Apple product. Plus I'm just leasing it, so in two years I'll get another new phone instead of keeping one going for 4 years like my last one.

Ringer

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    I guess I should have explained that I mean to video the family bowling. I'm sure other IPhones have slo-mo video capabilities. This will just be my first Apple product. Plus I'm just leasing it, so in two years I'll get another new phone instead of keeping one going for 4 years like my last one.
    Good luck!

My current iPhone 5 was also my first Apple product.

It took me quite a while to get used to it (coming from an Android), but I like it.

I ended up jailbreaking my device and have many neat tweaks.