Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest July 27, 2015 to Aug 2, 2015 - Brunswick Brute Strength

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by John Anderson View Post
    You definitely should. They make some nice equipment.
    +1! I can't say enough good things about the Melee Jab and Melee Cross!

Quote Originally Posted by dougb View Post
    +1! I can't say enough good things about the Melee Jab and Melee Cross!
    I've got my sights set on a Mastermind Scholar still, and just might place an order for one. Ebonite served me well too, but I don't like the look of their current lineup as much.

Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by John Anderson View Post
    I've got my sights set on a Mastermind Scholar still, and just might place an order for one. Ebonite served me well too, but I don't like the look of their current lineup as much.
    Scholar is also supposed to be a winner. Can't say I've thrown any of the Masterminds.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and winner of a weekly ball contest!

Bowler

Did anybody see the contest question over on BowlingBoards.com's Facebook page? The question is "What bowler has the most power you've ever seen?"

Many people responded with Robert Smith, and I have to agree. I pulled up this old video from YouTube to demonstrate. Look at the match at about 5:40 in. The man had an estimated 600+ revs and threw his spare balls at 30 mph. I've seen him bowl more recently and he has mellowed with age. But this is amazing stuff.

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and winner of a weekly ball contest!

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by dougb View Post
    Did anybody see the contest question over on BowlingBoards.com's Facebook page? The question is "What bowler has the most power you've ever seen?"

Many people responded with Robert Smith, and I have to agree. I pulled up this old video from YouTube to demonstrate. Look at the match at about 5:40 in. The man had an estimated 600+ revs and threw his spare balls at 30 mph. I've seen him bowl more recently and he has mellowed with age. But this is amazing stuff.

Maximum Bob's 300 with a conventional grip 900 Global Moxy a while back was a sight to see.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Several of the guys I bowl with use all Brunswick balls and from the looks of it they are doing quite well with them.
    This looks like a nice ball for a normal house shot that would be a good fit for many average bowlers like me, so it would be
    nice if I could have this one !

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

just ordered a new ball today, so hold off on my free ball for a few weeks, OK, thanks
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Quote Originally Posted by LyalC52 View Post
    just ordered a new ball today, so hold off on my free ball for a few weeks, OK, thanks
    You can still give it to me if you win Lyal.

This is one Brunswick ball I haven't seen anyone throw anywhere I bowl. I suppose I could be the first! Mastermind series balls are everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    This is one Brunswick ball I haven't seen anyone throw anywhere I bowl. I suppose I could be the first! Mastermind series balls are everywhere.
    I think it's still fairly new for a bunch of people to have them. I'd love to be one of the first as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast