Thread: finally did it Broke the 200 mark

Chats: 0

Default finally did it Broke the 200 mark

First time ever I managed a 233 game. I am actually handicapped and bowl from a power chair my average has been hovering around the 150 mark. Tonight the lanes started changing so I put the Crux away and pulled out a ball I've not used in months , My Rhino Gold . The first three frames were solid pocket strikes the next 3 started to cross over and before I reacted and moved 2 boards right at the arrows my ball crossed over too far and left me a 6,7,10 split and left the 7 pin. I moved 2 boards right at the arrows and was back on my mark.

The funny part is when I first had it drilled at my old pro shop the ball would not turn. I was going to give it to my new Pro Shop owner to give to the local high school team but he said let me look at it. He changed the surface and the pitch of my thumb and wow what a turn the ball makes now. Love this ball and now my son wants one too.
    Last edited by Jessiewoodard57; 08-04-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Congratulations. That is certainly a great accomplishment. I know I was really excited too when I broke 200 for the first time. Now you need to look forward to that 600+ series.

Congratulations ! It's nice when a plan comes through, and with a ball you were ready to give away!
    Having a good PSO is invaluable !

Chats: 256

Congrats on the accomplishment.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Thats an awesome game, 233 is closer to 250 than 200, there are many to follow for you.

Chats: 32

Congrats glad to hear that you got that ball useable for you
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone