Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Frustrating Night

Chats: 32

More of the same tonight. 192-188-182 not terrible shot spares well just remarkably frustrating. Lanes were even more on the dry side tonight. I just think with the low ball speed, wood lanes, and low oil just aren't a good match.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    More of the same tonight. 192-188-182 not terrible shot spares well just remarkably frustrating. Lanes were even more on the dry side tonight. I just think with the low ball speed, wood lanes, and low oil just aren't a good match.
    Hmmm... Just a thought: if the lanes are dry, is your ball burning up and hitting the pins dead? Maybe you need something like a Columbia Eruption Pro or something?
    DV8 Red/Orange Misfit, Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Pyramid Blood Moon

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    Hmmm... Just a thought: if the lanes are dry, is your ball burning up and hitting the pins dead? Maybe you need something like a Columbia Eruption Pro or something?
    I've been using the Arson Low Flare and a Bruswick Avalanche urethane. Neither of which I would consider strong balls.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12