Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A motion to honor the first person with 5219 posts

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Elvis improved version...

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    And I'd like to suggest that the 2nd person to 5219 posts be forever known as "Elvis: Improved Version".
    Thank you very much,,,, tank you very much!! HOLY Cubes ,,, that would be ICEMAN!!

Do I hear a SECOND on that motion?????

Elvis Lives!! A ball 2 commemorate what he would look like today... (in all likelihood)

What a face like that, who could: "Love him tender!"
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 08-17-2015 at 05:14 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Unlike you Tony, I don't hang out at any of the above, don't even shop at those stores... You seem to know a lot about public rest rooms,,,,, another place ICEMAN never uses! Just one question Tony,,, "HOW MANY of those Perkins plaques do you have in your bedroom.... LOL..... I bet more then a half dozen....
    Due to the fact the authorities in my area frown upon using parking lots and the side of the road as a public toilet I sometimes am forced to use public facilities. The Perkins bathroom is kind of a scary place, I wouldn't have noticed the plaque except there was a guy talking to it calling it a plaque of Jesus of the bathroom! Immediately I thought of you !

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Public facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Due to the fact the authorities in my area frown upon using parking lots and the side of the road as a public toilet I sometimes am forced to use public facilities. The Perkins bathroom is kind of a scary place, I wouldn't have noticed the plaque except there was a guy talking to it calling it a plaque of Jesus of the bathroom! Immediately I thought of you !
    Tony, its good that you are coming out, and going PUBLIC! Don't be ashamed,,,,,, reading graffiti on restroom walls, goes way back to ancient times. Just don't get abscised with it! Delegate your time for Work, Bowling and Restrooms!

Being a BowlingGod, I do rub shoulders with many other gods..... Jesus Christ, surly you can figure that out!!!

(All the God's have a sense of humor, don't get upset anyone,, LOL)

How do I know this: read two lines above!

Tony I am a much lesser god then the Jesus of the bathroom,,, but one thing I can do he can't!!!!

Answer: I can manifest myself, appear, and bowl at local bowling establishments. Maybe the one thing we both have in common is the use of sandals! I did ask him why he doesn't settle things in regards to making an appearance to the masses.

His reply was, " too much of a hassle",,, world is so polluted and dangerous, all the tribal warfare,,, he just felt safer looking at the mess from a distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLPj2h0N3bU

this song maybe says it all....
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 08-19-2015 at 11:32 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123