Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A motion to honor the first person with 5219 posts

Default A motion to honor the first person with 5219 posts

I would like to nominate that the first person that reaches 5219 posts be forever known
    as Bowling Elvis !

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

I second that!!! Thank you very much,,,, thank you very much... LOL

Elvis liked the idea .... Just ran into him the other day at the portal viewer of earth!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 08-14-2015 at 12:26 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    I second that!!! Thank you very much,,,, thank you very much... LOL

Elvis liked the idea .... Just ran into him the other day at the portal viewer of earth!
    That means every time you sit on the crapper, it may be the end of you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    That means every time you sit on the crapper, it may be the end of you.
    No Mike,,, Huge difference between Evlis and Iceman! Not only am I better looking, and can sing at-least-as good as the King, I don't do drugs! I get high on bowling, and reading threads YOU and Roberto write!

Speaking of crap,,The One True God does know I am full of it, that's for sure, but unlike Rob, he has a sense of humor! Bless his huge heart!

I don't crap anymore Mike,,, its a new health diet I am on! Down to 225 of solid celestial muscle! It's nice being a Bowling-God.

Not bad for pushing 70 years old,,,, You TOO can be like me, just keep reading my threads and the secret will be
    revealed in code, sometime in the near future! I am a BOWLING-MACHINE!!! When I am on....
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 08-14-2015 at 08:56 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

No Mike,,, Huge difference between Evlis and Iceman! Not only am I better looking, and can sing at-least-as good as the King, I don't do drugs! I get high on bowling, and reading threads YOU and Roberto write!

Speaking of crap,,The One True God does know I am full of it, that's for sure, but unlike Rob, he has a sense of humor! Bless his huge heart!

I don't crap anymore Mike,,, its a new health diet I am on! Down to 225 of solid celestial muscle! It's nice being a Bowling-God.

Not bad for pushing 70 years old,,,, You TOO can be like me, just keep reading my threads and the secret will be
    revealed in code, sometime in the near future! I am a BOWLING-MACHINE!!! When I am on....
    With that durag it looks more like you're trying to be snoop dog or that guy from counting cars Danny Koker.....Elvis would not be wearing a rag on his head....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    With that durag it looks more like you're trying to be snoop dog or that guy from counting cars Danny Koker.....Elvis would not be wearing a rag on his head....
    Picky,,,, Picky,,, PICKY,,, ok,,, here is one without my welding hat! Now you can copy the picture and make an 8X10 for you living room!
    Have a good one Tony!! LOL

Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Picky,,,, Picky,,, PICKY,,, ok,,, here is one without my welding hat! Now you can copy the picture and make an 8X10 for you living room!
    Have a good one Tony!! LOL

Don't waste any more film on my account, I already have a picture of some goofy looking bowlers on the mantle in the family room, my bowling team.....

Blog Entries

Default My Picture is Hanging in many sacred places...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Don't waste any more film on my account, I already have a picture of some goofy looking bowlers on the mantle in the family room, my bowling team.....
    WHAT film,,,, HELLO,,, Tony,,, digital! Do you mind me asking if that picture is ME???
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

WHAT film,,,, HELLO,,, Tony,,, digital! Do you mind me asking if that picture is ME???
    I figured an old retired lumberjack ......or what was it, rodeo clown ? Figured maybe you were trying to use up all that film you got for a deal at the Woolworth store grand opening.
    I don't doubt your picture is hanging in many places, probably many you've managed to sneak into and affix it to the wall with superglue !

It does remind me of the picture at Perkins in the "Your bathroom was cleaned by" plaque in the location on route 51 near East St Louis.

Was it you that I heard was going into local Walmart stores and inserting wallet size pictures of yourself in the wallets for sale display ?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Too bad he isn't the first to reach that post number
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast