Thread: Staff Positions

Default Staff Positions

As the new season approaches Lordfield/LaneMasters are looking to expand our staff. We are looking to fill multiple positions as an A3 Advisory Staffer. If you are interested in representing a great company PM me. We are looking for all league bowlers so don't feel discouraged if you think you are not good enough. For those at the higher skill levels remember LaneMasters is PBA registered for Regionals, PBA50, and PWBA. "Changing bowling one bowler at a time."
    PauL757

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Everyone before you get too excited, you don't get the balls for free! You have to pay for them.

"All staff pay for their own gear but receive equipment at a great discount including bags and accessories."
    Last edited by bowl1820; 08-15-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by paul757 View Post
    as the new season approaches lordfield/lanemasters are looking to expand our staff. We are looking to fill multiple positions as an a3 advisory staffer. If you are interested in representing a great company pm me. We are looking for all league bowlers so don't feel discouraged if you think you are not good enough. For those at the higher skill levels remember lanemasters is pba registered for regionals, pba50, and pwba. "changing bowling one bowler at a time."
    even god's?

Last edited by MICHAEL; 08-15-2015 at 04:53 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

You are right we do pay for our stuff just like other Advisory staffers for the other companies. But thank you for letting everybody aware.

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Everyone before you get too excited, you don't get the balls for free! You have to pay for them.

"All staff pay for their own gear but receive equipment at a great discount including bags and accessories."
    PauL757

I can attest to the equipment. I threw a lot of other brands, and signed with Lanemasters about a month ago. I received two Lanemasters balls about 2 weeks ago and had them drilled up. Since throwing them I won a scratch King of the Hill and qualified in the top sixteen in NJ State Masters Tourney. I used the new Gold Diamond and Terminator Revelations, the Gold Diamond will soon be available, hasn't been released yet. I have been treated like family, equipment at cost, free shipping and knowledgeable staff members too answer questions about equipment and drilling/layouts. I have friends on other brands staff, and they get equipment at big discounted prices as with Lanemasters/ Lord Field. Everyone will has to decide for themselves what works for them, I have seen results personally and I'm a convert. I heard from guys I know who have used it for years that it was great, I wish I tried it sooner.