Thread: Can't catch a break

Chats: 0

Default Can't catch a break

I had a chance today to work with Fred Borden at a clinic he put together, and my hand swelled up so much after I arrived that I couldn't even get my fingertips into the ball. At first my thumb was swelling and giving me problems, and then my fingers followed suit. Had to quit.
    Fred told me to call him later this week and he'll work with me. Hope my hand chills out by then. Don't have a clue as to why it happened. Still swollen 12 hours later.

Sorry to hear that, there are so many causes of hand swelling I wouldn't speculate on what the cause of yours is except to say it might be something you wanted to get checked out by a Dr.
    That's great he offered to get together another time, hope that works out better and you can get something beyond a swollen hand out of it!

At least you can still work with him later. Could the swelling be related to putting too much strain on your hand/fingers? I have no idea just throwing out thoughts.

I doubt it. I only three 3 or 4 shots and called it a day. It's been 24 hours now and both hands feel like balloons.

This sounds like an allergic reaction. Take some Benadryl and if that doesn't help, I would go see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    I doubt it. I only three 3 or 4 shots and called it a day. It's been 24 hours now and both hands feel like balloons.
    "When I was a child, I had a fever. My hands felt just like two balloons. I have become Comfortably Numb..."

Sorry! Couldn't resist. That sux!
    DV8 Red/Orange Misfit, Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Pyramid Blood Moon

Cranker

fingertip swelling is the worst Sorry man.

That's ok RV! I went there as well.