Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Aug 17, 2015 to Aug 23, 2015 - Roto Grip Haywire

This ball really looks like it would be good for me. Please ship asap. Thanks

Chats: 0

The Roto Grip Haywire bowling is another fine bowling ball.

I'll take one! Can't believe my league starts this week. Wouldn't mind having this ball to try

Looks like a nice ball, for a heavy oil ball the rating they have on perfect scale seems sort of low, under 200
    I'm not sure how they factor those numbers but most of the other balls of this same type are in the 215 to 232 range.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Looks like a nice ball, for a heavy oil ball the rating they have on perfect scale seems sort of low, under 200
    I'm not sure how they factor those numbers but most of the other balls of this same type are in the 215 to 232 range.
    I have a feeling thus ball is going to be misunderstood. It has the cover from the Hypercell (heavy oil ball) and the core from the Disturbed (HP2 Medium oil ball). Cover alone does not make a ball heavy oil. This is going to be a great ball for the right bowlers but it is meant to be a step down from the Hypercell not a replacement for it. This ball is really more comparable to the Asylum.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I have a feeling thus ball is going to be misunderstood. It has the cover from the Hypercell (heavy oil ball) and the core from the Disturbed (HP2 Medium oil ball). Cover alone does not make a ball heavy oil. This is going to be a great ball for the right bowlers but it is meant to be a step down from the Hypercell not a replacement for it. This ball is really more comparable to the Asylum.
    Yes, I think you're correct , I misunderstand it already ! lol Doesn't mean I wouldn't like one .

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Yes, I think you're correct , I misunderstand it already ! lol Doesn't mean I wouldn't like one .
    Yeah I'll take one too.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Watched the reaction video. Looks grest

need new ball

SandBagger

Looked this ball up and compared the action to the UpRoar which I love. This would be a GREAT addition to the UpRoar.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast