Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you see...???

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I feel ya man. Thats a tough range for anyone.
    A friend of mine recently married, and his wife loves to go bowling, lucky dog. He's just indifferent to it, probably more interested in the beer than the bowling itself

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by jlwonderley View Post
    A friend of mine recently married, and his wife loves to go bowling, lucky dog. He's just indifferent to it, probably more interested in the beer than the bowling itself
    I read that,,,and I think, "there's like a 4% chance she's hot..."

But, I'm in a dating funk right now so thats probably just the jadedness talking.

Could always try to get back with the mother of your daughter.

Just sayin'........
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bubba809 View Post

Just sayin'........
    Ahh...the nuclear option. I don't know if I'm there yet. Thats like escaping Amish country and not being able to find a steady job so you start to think maybe you'll just move back home and be miserable.

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by bubba809 View Post

Just sayin'........
    She has metabolized the alcohol, and now is thinking clearer.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    She has metabolized the alcohol, and now is thinking clearer.
    Cold man just cold but probably true
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Did you guys watch extra frame this week? Danielle McEwan is hot.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

You're just noticing? There are some real good looking young ladies making there way to the pro ranks too. The future of women's pro bowling is looking real good.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Quote Originally Posted by NYMIKE View Post
    Did you guys watch extra frame this week? Danielle McEwan is hot.
    Hell yeah. Unfortunately that weird lookin dude scooped her up years ago. But yes....she actually used to be on top of my "PWBA Hot List"...but then she got married, I think she had a kid, and of course then DianaZ shows up so the bar got raised pretty high. But I'd still say McEwen, Galante, DÉrricho, and O'Keefe are...probably in the top 5. I'll have to go on the website and look. I know when I was watching the tour I'd sometime see someone and think, "Whoa...who is THAT??" And then I try to find out info on them and it's impossible to find. Because the tour is so new...many of those newer ladies aren't really "out there" in the public spotlight. And unfortunately (for us old dudes)....many, many of the newer bowlers are very, very young. I'm not talking Kelly Kullick young...I'm not talking "creepy to date them" young...I'm talkin so young that it would probably be annoying to date them. I don't want to have to download any apps or have a twitter account...so dating those in the low 20s is probably out.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    You're just noticing? There are some real good looking young ladies making there way to the pro ranks too. The future of women's pro bowling is looking real good.
    I haven't watched much of Extra Frame, but I enjoyed the passed week. Aslan, good news for you Danielle is not married, Kent is only her bf. It was good to see contrasting styles, McEwan bowled great, and she was on the team with Anthony Pepe, who bowls in the same alley in Queens I practice at, he does coaching at $50 per hour, I contemplated on calling him, maybe if I raise my average 15 points or so I might get a lesson from him, $50 per hour is a lot. Got to see Osku, even on tv you appreciate how hard the dude throws the ball. There was some young kid that looked as if he is sprinting to the approach to release the ball. Also was good to see old timers Rash, Smallwood, WRW and Bohn do well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12