Thread: Bowled for the first time in 2 months tonight

Chats: 221

Default Bowled for the first time in 2 months tonight

As the title says bowlled for the first time since June 4th tonight. Between eye surgery, an angiogram and building the shop area in the garage I have not had time. Since league starts next Wednesday I figured I had better find a wy to throw the ball. I brought 6 balls I had never thrown and just worked on learning them and on release. The 4 games I shot were all between 170 and 190 but I was not concerned with score. My take on the balls i threw (all 900 Global). Shot was what will be the standard house shot for this year (same pattern as last year but higher volume). Moxie - too strong to play effectively with my ball speed but very playable. Very clean through the heads , nice mid-lane read and a strong continous back-end motion. stood 38 w/left foot and played 18-8. Network suprised me with how strong it is both overall and off the spot. It actually covered more boards than the Moxie with a much more angular move down lane. Stood 41 aand played 21-10. I will definatly be putting some polish on this one. Respect- this ball definatly deserves respect . Very clean with a angular move down lane. Stood 36 and played 13-5. Jewel -not as strong as I expected but will be a good 3rd game ball during league. Was a bit over/under on the fresh tonight. Hook red/yellow. I was able to play a slight swing playing outside with this ball. Stood 29 and played 10-6. I will be going back friday to throw another 4 or 5 games. This time I will take my Reax Pearl, Deranged,Hook , polished Covert Revolt and the Network polished. Hopefully I will find a couple balls that will work better for league when it starts next Wednesday
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Sounds like my practice this summer Stormed! I bowled 2 games a month and half ago and that's it. Had a 219-222. So that probably means I'll bowl terrible when league starts in 2 weeks.

I really need to get to the lanes for some practice though.

You're doing an excellent job testing your arsenal.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 32

Glad to hear your back to bowling again Stormed
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone