Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Iceman's Health Advise Corner For Bowlers

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Wink

No wind today! Its a fee free day!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:47 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Beware!

aloe is good for wind burns...
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:48 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    HELLO,,, Calling Amyers,,, anyone there???? LOL K-2 actually the K complex is what I take from LifeExtension, is NOT marihuana!

Millions of people take vitamin D and calcium supplements for bone health, but new research shows that this actually increases the risk of heart attack and stroke becauseextra calcium builds up in the arteries,,, its called the Calcium Paradox. The secret that many don't know about for keeping strong bones and arteries clear is vitamin K-2, ( I prefer the k-2 complex that LifeExtension makes form several reasons)!

A little know supernutrient that most of us use to consume in abundance, and now is all but depleted form our food chain.
    that along with selenium.

I don't have time to write about all the organic natural food sorceses that contain it, natto being one the highest...

Eatting grass fed animals, while grain based animal feed contributed to the eradication of vit k-2 from our diet.

K-2 is the most important anit-aging nutrient for fighting wrinkles, so says Kate Rheaume...

K-2 promotes straight, cavity free teeth and strong bones in children

K-2 is in many delicious foods! You just need to do your homework, that's not my job! I am working on my bowling game!!!

Just know that taking Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, With the addition of K-2 complex is VITAL to protect you from forming kidney stones, which I use to get every once in a while, but now NEVER!
    K-2 directs the Calcium to the bones and teeth, and prevents it from forming in the heart, and blood vessels....

As always Do your own homework,,,, I will be grading each and every one of you as to your input!

As always..

Live long, and Bowl in Good Health... ice
    Vitamin K will thicken the blood, be smart about how much you take.

Chats: 204

I think the point that everyone is missing, the non-looney-tune point of course…is that sure, the FDA is corrupt, the government is corrupt, etc… Given.

But what in the world makes people think that Herbalife, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and the billion dollar supplement industry are just some kind of rogue super hero, Robin Hood trying to rescue us from evil? Herbalife has been exposed as a pyramid scheme, Whole Foods just got huge negative press for butting something like Asparagus in a jar of water and selling it for $7, and Trader Joes is just another big company grocery chain.

Doesn't it ever occur to people that in this country, Iceman could poop in a can, say it has magical powers, and sell it to an idiot claiming it has magical properties…yet when the FDA asks him to prove his claims to gain FDA approval as a try drug/cure…he simply says, "No. I will not. It's a supplement and herbal supplements are not regulated under your giant government beuarocracy!!" Meanwhile…the REASON they aren't regulated is because of the 10s of MILLIONS of dollars they contribute to government to ensure their products DON'T have to be tested…and DON'T have to be regulated…and DON'T have to actually do ANYTHING they claim to do!!?

And Iceman isn't alone. Here in California there was a measals outbreak and once of the contributing factor to a diseason REAPPEARING after decades of successful vaccination is that all this "hipster rich OC moms" living in Malibu and Santa Barbara, etc… read some idiotic nonsense that vaccines killed a baby and now they don't want to vaccinate their kids…even though there's overwhelming evidence that supports vaccines and vaccine safety.

When I was young…we drank tap water, nobody had "ADD"…they were just ***holes, the only vitamin was a tasty Flinstone vitamin, virtually nobody had erectile dysfunction…and there were virtually no gay people. NOW…tap water is poisonous, every kid that sneezes loudly in class has A-D-D, the supplement/vitamin aisle takes up an entire aisle at Walgreens, 3 out of 4 men take a pill to get an erection, and if yu're NOT gay…that just means you haven't admitted it yet.

I blame plastic. When we drank everything out of glass and metal…no problems.

And I blame Iceman for the gay thing…I mean what do we expect of the world when they have to constantly be exposed to his Greek God-Like physique every week or so??? Right??

I'd like to say this topic has derailed…but I'm still thinking at some point we're going to get to some kind of "Alien intervention" and thats really what I'm waiting for….
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 175; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.7mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I think the point that everyone is missing, the non-looney-tune point of course…is that sure, the FDA is corrupt, the government is corrupt, etc… Given.

But what in the world makes people think that Herbalife, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and the billion dollar supplement industry are just some kind of rogue super hero, Robin Hood trying to rescue us from evil? Herbalife has been exposed as a pyramid scheme, Whole Foods just got huge negative press for butting something like Asparagus in a jar of water and selling it for $7, and Trader Joes is just another big company grocery chain.

Doesn't it ever occur to people that in this country, Iceman could poop in a can, say it has magical powers, and sell it to an idiot claiming it has magical properties…yet when the FDA asks him to prove his claims to gain FDA approval as a try drug/cure…he simply says, "No. I will not. It's a supplement and herbal supplements are not regulated under your giant government beuarocracy!!" Meanwhile…the REASON they aren't regulated is because of the 10s of MILLIONS of dollars they contribute to government to ensure their products DON'T have to be tested…and DON'T have to be regulated…and DON'T have to actually do ANYTHING they claim to do!!?

And Iceman isn't alone. Here in California there was a measals outbreak and once of the contributing factor to a diseason REAPPEARING after decades of successful vaccination is that all this "hipster rich OC moms" living in Malibu and Santa Barbara, etc… read some idiotic nonsense that vaccines killed a baby and now they don't want to vaccinate their kids…even though there's overwhelming evidence that supports vaccines and vaccine safety.

When I was young…we drank tap water, nobody had "ADD"…they were just ***holes, the only vitamin was a tasty Flinstone vitamin, virtually nobody had erectile dysfunction…and there were virtually no gay people. NOW…tap water is poisonous, every kid that sneezes loudly in class has A-D-D, the supplement/vitamin aisle takes up an entire aisle at Walgreens, 3 out of 4 men take a pill to get an erection, and if yu're NOT gay…that just means you haven't admitted it yet.

I blame plastic. When we drank everything out of glass and metal…no problems.

And I blame Iceman for the gay thing…I mean what do we expect of the world when they have to constantly be exposed to his Greek God-Like physique every week or so??? Right??

I'd like to say this topic has derailed…but I'm still thinking at some point we're going to get to some kind of "Alien intervention" and thats really what I'm waiting for….

Since when is Malibu, and Santa Barbara in the OC?

The worry was the thought that vaccines were causing autism.

The question has to be.... Did you eat paint chips as a kid? (movie reference)

Blog Entries

Looks like wind today....
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:50 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

terminated......
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:51 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post

.... Did you eat paint chips as a kid? (movie reference)
    Why?

Blog Entries

Default Some great infomation!

Sunny hot and humid,,, no wind,,, fee, free day
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Question everything, but always buy a ball that smells good!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast