Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Iceman's Health Advise Corner For Bowlers

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Let me put in short and sweet. If you think for a minute the FDA, or AMA has your health at interest, your wrong IMHA!!

I can give you case after case of corruption, and payoff's in regards to your health being sold to the highest bidder! Putting people in jail for curing people not using THEIR proprietary methodology! WHY,,,,, protecting Big Pharma, and big corperations in the medical fields. Medicine is Big money!

Get your flu shot,,, enjoy the mercury and Aluminum, used in the process of making the useless shot IMHA. Why is it useless, viruses mutate faster then the dated shots. Merury and Aluminum have been linked to many,, MANY health issue including ADD, and dementia!

I can go much deeper into the corruption if you like,,, but its all on line, and I am here to give ANOTHER view on how to treat many,,, MANY illnesses that main stream don't want to cure!

MY GOD,,, its out there, and I know many, including myself that have went NON mainstream, and its worked!

I hate to see bowlers in pain,,, knee replacements, hip replacements... I solved my problems, RA, LUPUS, high blood pressure, and several other ailments without DRUGS.

Their are MANY good doctors out there, but they have to walk "lock step with what drugs, and procedures the AMA, FDA dictates! That's just WRONG for many reasons.... conflicts of interest being just one!

If you have a good doctor, that is open minded, then you are a lucky one. I would much more be inclined to see a naturopath, than a standard MD.

I base this on many problems that I have had that mainstream did not have the answers!

Its good to be OPEN MINDED, and explore many different avenues of healing...

Can modern day doctors do some miraculous things... "you bet Ya",,, I am just saying many things they are not doing well at all, and are in many other researches just plain wrong!
    Then maybe you should get a degree and become a doctor to 'cleanse the world' of all the 'medical injustices'.

Banned
    Chats: 68

If you have a good doctor, that is open minded, then you are a lucky one.
    It's not so much having a good doctor that makes him the lucky one.

It's have a body only 16 years old that does.

That luck will run out.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by HowDoIHookAgain View Post
    What I'm trying to understand is why is a bowling community talking about (correction; quarreling about) the authenticity of medicine and politicians? It's just astonishing to me. If a person wants to believe in a phony, then let them. You can't change the opinion of a stubborn man. Simple as that.
    This bowling community is talking about the authenticity of medicine and politicians because Michael brought the subject up in the everything talk section where all of us are free to discuss any topic that we wish to. It seem like quarreling because three of the participants feel very strongly about their opinions.
    John

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default May be one of the most important vitamins your not taking..

Well done please!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 12:03 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Wow,,, since when are FACT's and INDEPENDENT research, (snake oil)!
    Anything I post on here is backed by multiple scientific research!
    Ice....here's the problem with that logic:

1) IF....IF there is independent scientific research that proves the effectiveness of the supplement/medication...then why not submit it to the FDA for approval???

Has your Dr. McGillicutty (or whatever his name is)...has he ACTUALLY TRIED to get FDA approval for his miracle ideas?

See...whether we're talking about medicine, supplements, vitamins, therapies, or cosmetics...you will often hear claims that their product has been "independently tested"...yet for some reason...despite this overwhelming research and all these independent studies...the producers of these miracle cures not only REFUSE to submit their research to the FDA for approval....but they actually spend BILLIONS lobbying congress to exempt supplements/vitamins from FDA scrutiny.

Thats like (to relate this to bowling) Iceman claiming he rolled a 900 series on sport conditions but didn't bother to submit any paperwork or even really tell anybody....and in addition, he paid the USBC to "not look into it".

If the science is there...and 2000 mg of Calcium a day leads to longer lives and cures everything from the common cold to cancer....and Dr. McGillicutty is SO SURE of this that he had "independent studies" done...then why stop there??!!! It seems you'd almost have a MORAL OBLIGATION to get that calcium supplement approved by the FDA as a medicine so doctors can start helping patients!!! And why waste BILLIONS of dollars to lobby congress to exempt your product when you're product is SO scientifically awesome!!???

2) These guys have already been exposed as frauds. It's like Amway and Herbalife...they claim they are a legitimate business...yet numerous lawsuits (most settled out of court) seem to show otherwise. Dr. Oz actually claimed he never made many of the claims he did...apparently he didn't learn that TV shows are often recorded when he went to "Dr. school"....and we can literally play back his claims of a "miracle drug" that he claims he never made. He had to testify in front of a congressional panel after making outrageous claims about "miracle weight loss" treatments. He claimed some bean was a miracle weight loss cure...and the maker of that bean was sued for false advertising and settled the lawsuit for 3.5 million dollars.

So...much like creationism...much like the 9/11 conspiracies....much like anti-global warming...if we take in ALL (emphasis ALL) of the information that exists...ALL of the studies...ALL of the research...ALL of the lawsuits...you end up seeing rather clearly that while there may be some rogue study or rogue effort to legitimize certain things...the evidence is OVERWHELMINGLY against it.

Do I believe Aliens exist? I do. Do I believe they visit us and live among us? No.
    Do I believe God created the universe? I do. Do I believe it happened in 7 days approximately 6000 years ago? I do not.
    Do I believe that humans contribute to global warming and that global warming exists? Yes.
    Do I believe 9/11 was an inside job? No.
    Do I believe the holocaust was a hoax? Absolutely not.

And it's not just being a 'sheep' or an FDA employee...I think it's actually more 'sheepish' behavior to follow along with these conspiracy theorists. Dr. McGillicutty is like a shepahard...herding small flocks into certain pastures and hoping they don't ever realize that if they wanted to (the sheep)...they could probably just scatter and the shepherd wouldn't be able to stop them. But it's EASIER to just go along with it. ANd it makes people feel good because they 'figured it out'. They're super smart and enlightened...while 95% of the public are dumb morons. That makes the sheep feel good...because they are in some way 'better' than everyone else for having figured it out. And once the sheep adopt that belief...it's almost impossible to turn that tide. Because they've put SO much time and money and effort into believing it...that abandoning the the cause is nearly impossible. In poker we call that "pot committed". It's where we put the rest of our chips in or call a bet we normally wouldn't...because we're just already too invested in the hand not to. It's why Nazis continued to fight for nearly a year after it was fairly apparent they couldn't win.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries

Default Aslan

What? I don't think so....
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 12:04 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned
    Chats: 68

OK,,, its going to take a little time, but I am going to write up a rebuttal to all your falsehoods, and misconceptions of reality! This is going to take Iceman a little time to back it all up with references, and proofs,,,,, but I will!

Buckle up, and get ready, The Truth is Out There, and it has nothing to do with the FDA, or AMA! They are mainly a "Protection Racket!" I will prove this by going back in time to show you the TRUTH, and how they operate under the radar!! I am not sure YOU can handle THE TRUTH! But I won't give up on you buddy!
    Don't waste your time.

Aslan is going to feel you're sources are unreliable, just like you feel his sources are.

You might as well be arguing over what color the dress is.

Blog Entries

Default Watch this short vedio

It really doesn't matter to me,,, let me take you down..... strawberry fields...nothing is real....
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 12:05 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Time has come today....
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 12:06 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Don't waste your time.

Aslan is going to feel you're sources are unreliable, just like you feel his sources are.

You might as well be arguing over what color the dress is.

As I stated early on in my response....IF there is scientific evidence that backs up Dr. McGillicutę's magic whiskey elixir...and that evidence is SO sound...why:
    1) ...not just get it FDA approved so everyone can benefit from it, even those that don't stumble across his website or an infomercial???
    and
    2) ...why does his industry spend over a billion dollars trying to buy politicians NOT to regulate supplements????

Ice posted a great little short story and I'm sure there are many ole country boys named Elmer that he can list that saw crazy flying bird lights in the sky from the porch of their trailers...but he hasn't nor can he adequately answer those 2 simple questions.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast