Thread: Roto Grip Menace Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Roto Grip Menace Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Featuring the Cage Core and the strongest Roto Grip Solid Reactive coverstock to date, prove your notoriety with the Menace.
    The Cage Core, first featured on the Sinister features medium-RG/High Differential/High MB Differential that reads the mid-lane and reacts with a phenomenal motion on the back end. Heads will roll with this kind of motion, making it perfect for the heaviest of oil patterns.
    Combined with the 74H Solid Reactive coverstock finished to 3000-Grit, this sanded beast will power through the heaviest conditions. The Red, Yellow and Green colors make it undeniable that the Menace is what's blasting the pins into oblivion.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Looks like a nice ball, I like that these video's have 3 different bowlers with differing style's, my ball is a little faster than Curlie's but not as fast as Dustin but it gives me a lot better idea of how it might work for me compared to the video's that only show a high speed guy who really cranks the ball.