Thread: Forza Redline

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Forza Redline

This ball is the newest introduction into the MOTIV line of bowling balls. The MOTIV Forza Redline features the Helix Pearl Reactive coverstock combined with the Torx core. It's clean through the front of the lane, makes a controllable move off the spot and has the backends you will need for down lane. And most important, it has the continuation that has come to be expected from MOTIV bowling balls.

It will be a great fit in your bag on medium oil. A perfect benchmark ball.

My Redline is laid out with the pin above and to the right of the ring finger, the cg under the ring finger and has no extra hole. This ball blends out the typical over/under reaction on a house pattern and still has the recovery needed when on more competitive patterns. I can see this ball as being the first out of my bag to help gauge what I am bowling on. The versatility of this ball will make it a must have in your bag. This ball is going to get A LOT of play for me on medium oil on a variety of different shape patterns.

Craig Auerbach
    MOTIV Staff Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

This is suppose to be a ball review? Who cares where your pin is seeing as we don't even know your PAP, tilt, rotation, rev rate or ball speed.
    Definitely quite a lot less than the excellence I've come to expect from Motiv.....
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com