Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did an EBI ball demo today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourtower View Post
    Definitely try out the DV8 Vandal. I really didn't care for the Radical and Brunswick balls, but I did love the Vandal and I liked the Thug Corrupt. I'm in a ball league where I get 2 Brunswick/DV8/Radical balls at the end of the season. I ended up getting a Vandal for my wife and a Radical Rave for my son (I didn't care for the Rave, but my son liked it during the demo).
    i thought the Vandal was pretty good , really liked the Thug Corrupt and the Guru master. Really didn't like the Einstein and the Hooligan Taunt at all, the rest were ok but nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    I love demos but you have to keep in mind that the balls usually won't be drilled to your PAP so don't be afraid to try different drillings of the same ball. Although the layout would look different on your ball you can still get a better idea of what would match up well for you.
    This was the first time going to a demo so just wanted to see how it works and try the balls, I can certainly see why so many people are starting to use the interchanging grip, it's a great way to have the balls fit exactly the same way.
    It was also interesting to see the different bowlers and the reps had some good advice to help people out.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

I love demo days. It's been a long time. I would love to try the Widow Red Legend!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and winner of a weekly ball contest!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12