Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did an EBI ball demo today.

Chats: 1

Default Did an EBI ball demo today.

So as most of you know I use mostly storm equipment. Well my PSO had an EBI ball demo today 12 balls across the EBI line. I had a ton of fun. My style is a higher speed lower revs down and In. 40ft house shot.
    1. Arson high flare. Clean in the front most of the motion for me came in the mid lane controlled back end. This ball was easy to read but left me little room for error.
    2. C300 Urge. Moved a lot like my Mad antics. Very clean front to back lots of room to miss.
    3. C300 Severe delirium. This ball moves! Lots of mid and back end hit hard.
    4. Bad intentions. This was my fav out of the bunch very clean in the front and mid lane super strong back end hit hard came in like a rocket!
    5.red legend solid. I liked this ball as well it was kinda like the BI just less forgiving on the miss.
    6. Track paradox my least fav ball of the bad. Just felt like it was hitting light every shot.
    7. Track Tour X solid strong off the dry but died out a lil to soon if I had more revs this ball would be a killer!
    8 Ebo warrior I would suggest this for a starter ball. It was a good clean mix of everything a new bowler would want to see.
    I had to leave early and missed out on throwing the Track Legion and Tour X, the Ebo Game beaker Gold and Adrenaline Shot. ;/

Sounds great to be able to try all those different ball! The bad intentions was one I'd like to see, too bad they didn't have the Swerve ball, that would be fun to try as well !

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Who was the ball rep? I'm lucky enough that Dave Wodka is our area rep. I like the looks of the Game Breaker 2 Gold, should be a good ball for wood lanes.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

I don't know we had three guys from EBI group and our PSO ran it. I just kinda showed up got fitted and let the balls fly the guys anted me to try ha ha. even worked with the bowlers. It was a great time.

Blog Entries

Most ball reps are coaches also. Too bad you didn't have more time to work with them and try more balls!
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Key Bowling Staff Member

IBPSIA member

I was pooped! I bowled about a full game of just full racks with every ball ha ha the demo was still 3 hrs away from ending but I had other things to do. Next month he is doing Storm/Roto Grip demo I'll do that one as well. He lets me do all the demos for free this is the only one I have been able to make.

I am planning to go to a Brunswick demo day tomorrow, he is going to have the new DV8, Brunswick and Radical balls, I am looking forward to trying some of them out, mostly the Einstein, Mighty Guru, and Thug Unruly !

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Most ball reps are coaches also. Too bad you didn't have more time to work with them and try more balls!
    I wish I had remembered the names of the 3 gentlemen, but I went to a EBI ball demo at the end of July. I got to the demo right as it started and had access to all the bowling balls without having to wait for almost 2 hours. The Hammer rep got me fitted for the grips and watched me bowl for about 10 minutes before he came over and started giving me some pointers. Overall, I got to try out all the bowling balls and even got about 45 minutes of the Hammer and Track of free coaching. I wish I could've tried out the Bad Intentions. My favorites were the Black Widow Red Legend, BW Red Legend Solid, and the Track Paradox. I've been to 2 other ball demos before this one (Brunswick/DV8/Radical), but I enjoyed this one the most because of the coaching I got. A lot of useful tips.
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I am planning to go to a Brunswick demo day tomorrow, he is going to have the new DV8, Brunswick and Radical balls, I am looking forward to trying some of them out, mostly the Einstein, Mighty Guru, and Thug Unruly !
    Definitely try out the DV8 Vandal. I really didn't care for the Radical and Brunswick balls, but I did love the Vandal and I liked the Thug Corrupt. I'm in a ball league where I get 2 Brunswick/DV8/Radical balls at the end of the season. I ended up getting a Vandal for my wife and a Radical Rave for my son (I didn't care for the Rave, but my son liked it during the demo).
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Blog Entries

I love demos but you have to keep in mind that the balls usually won't be drilled to your PAP so don't be afraid to try different drillings of the same ball. Although the layout would look different on your ball you can still get a better idea of what would match up well for you.
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Key Bowling Staff Member

IBPSIA member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast