Thread: Brunswick Nirvana Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Brunswick Nirvana Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Enlighten your game and transcend the competition with the Brunswick Nirvana!
    The Nirvana Ultra Low RG core features a low RG/High Differential combination that delivers maximum hook. The rounded elliptical core optimizes ball motion and energy retention to the pins, maximizing pin action and higher scores with a high versatility of drilling options.
    Covered with the all-new ECS (Enhanced Composite Segmentation) coverstock, this ball is perfect for heavy oil conditions since it is chemically engineered to increase friction while still maintaining a wide "sweet spot" for adjustments in-game. The coverstock is finished to a 500/1500 Siaair MicroPad sanded finish for optimal bite with a red/blue/violet solid coloration.
    Get ready to be one with the lanes with the Nirvana.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 221

Looks like another nice piece from Brunswick
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Doesn't look to bad lol

I just got mine drilled up today. I followed the suggestion of many bowlers who have tried it, and used a long 5" pin to PAP distance. The ball is surprisingly continuous, and clears the heads easily at the OOB finish. A very pleasant surprise to find a very aggressive ball that is actually playable for lower rev/speed players.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    A very pleasant surprise to find a very aggressive ball that is actually playable for lower rev/speed players.
    What about moderate speed/low rev players??

The video looks good....but videos always look good.

I got lucky and won this ball Saturday night 10/15 at the SO NV USBC Hall Of Fame Banquet!

Now I'm going to try and trade it for the Vandal Smash. lol
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick