Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Sept 14, 2015 to Sept 20, 2015 - Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid

Chats: 0

Sure could use this ball to help improve my game.

Cranker

I'm just starting to build my arsenal and this would be a great ball to add.

Would be a welcome addition to the other balls in my bag.

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    Doesn't seem like many people are excited to win this ball...

Who wants to win?!
    I do. Send me an email Monday and I will respond.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

I was able to try this ball at a local demo day, it was very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    Doesn't seem like many people are excited to win this ball...

Who wants to win?!
    I would love to win this bowling ball for my wife. After taking her bowling balls to get the grips replaced by the guy who drills my bowling balls, he was quick to show how shoddy a job the other pro shop did in drilling her bowling balls. The pitch was off and one of the finger holes is drilled toward the ring finger which makes the release not as smooth as I was hoping for her. I'd immediately take this bowling ball to the guy who drills my bowling balls (and not the other shop we went to because that's where we did a 'get a ball' league) and get her back on track. Thanks for the chance!
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Ringer

Nobody would turn down a free ball, but if they were buying a ball this would not be there choice!

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by manke View Post
    Nobody would turn down a free ball, but if they were buying a ball this would not be there choice!
    I don't see enough oil on my THS leagues to use this but I'm more rev dominate. I can see this ball being very effective for speed dominate or bowlers who bowl on heavier oiled sport conditions.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 256

I guess I can stop refreshing the page to hopefully get the Private Message Notification of my winning. Facebook won this week.

LOL
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    I guess I can stop refreshing the page to hopefully get the Private Message Notification of my winning. Facebook won this week.

LOL
    The Facebook giveaway and the forum aren't 2 separate giveaways? The Facebook giveaway was for a DV8 and wasn't this one for the Hammer?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast