Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Practicing on a sport pattern

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Sounds like you've found a good bowling home. Good luck in the tournament!
    Thanks, yeah they're good people there and they hook me up a lot. But I will say one thing, being polite to them goes a long way I think.

Like for example the snack bar girl messed up my soda order the other day and when I went back to have her fix it, she thanked me for not screaming at her. I was kind of stunned she said that but I guess she dealt with a bunch of jerks.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    Thanks, yeah they're good people there and they hook me up a lot. But I will say one thing, being polite to them goes a long way I think.

Like for example the snack bar girl messed up my soda order the other day and when I went back to have her fix it, she thanked me for not screaming at her. I was kind of stunned she said that but I guess she dealt with a bunch of jerks.
    I'm always, even though I've been running in to it for all of my adult life, surprised when people thank me for merely being polite. I'm not going out of my way to do it, it's just the way I was raised.

I've also seen first hand what happens when people try to bully their way to better, faster, or cheaper customer service. While they may hear a lot of 'yes sir's or 'yes ma'am's, they don't always it faster or cheaper.
    John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12