Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First step is admitting you have a problem.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Cool First step is admitting you have a problem.

Hi everyone, I'm Jason from NJ and I'm a bowling addict. I used to be just a casual bowler and I always told myself I could stop but I now bowl 2 or 3 times a week. I even joined my first league 2 weeks ago. My average is about 200 now and I spend my day watching bowling on YouTube. I think I may have a problem. :P

join the club my friend ...you forgot to add post to and read the Bowlingboards LOL

Chats: 32

Nice to meet you Jason you will be in good company here as most of us are addicts also. I bowl 3 leagues and practice once or twice a week. I know I spend more time in bowling alleys than I do my house.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Cranker

LOL - Yes I'm sure that will be added to my addiction list.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiewoodard57 View Post
    join the club my friend ...you forgot to add post to and read the Bowlingboards LOL

Cranker

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I'm getting to that point too which I'm pretty sure my wife isn't happy about. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Nice to meet you Jason you will be in good company here as most of us are addicts also. I bowl 3 leagues and practice once or twice a week. I know I spend more time in bowling alleys than I do my house.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I'm getting to that point too which I'm pretty sure my wife isn't happy about. =P
    Get her bowling if you can. My wife may be worse than me!!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

Hi everyone, I'm Jason from NJ and I'm a bowling addict. I used to be just a casual bowler and I always told myself I could stop but I now bowl 2 or 3 times a week. I even joined my first league 2 weeks ago. My average is about 200 now and I spend my day watching bowling on YouTube. I think I may have a problem. :P
    pishhh
    when you get to 4 or 5 leagues a week, and tourneys on the weekend, then maybe you have a problem
    for now enjoy the ride

I'm still waiting for my cookies
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Chats: 256

Welcome. The wife will get over it with time.

200 average already for a casual bowler is pretty good.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Cranker

I've been bowling 2 or 3 times a week for about a year now, I went from a 160 average to just about 200. I also bought like 5 bowling balls in that time span too. So I'm not a casual bowler any more.

I love that shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Welcome. The wife will get over it with time.

200 average already for a casual bowler is pretty good.

Cranker

Well I'm only in one league now but definitely thinking about joining at least one more and there is this weekend tournament in Oct that I've been eyeing. Hmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by LyalC52 View Post
    pishhh
    when you get to 4 or 5 leagues a week, and tourneys on the weekend, then maybe you have a problem
    for now enjoy the ride

I'm still waiting for my cookies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast