Thread: My video review for the Brunswick Nirvana

Default My video review for the Brunswick Nirvana

Today is the WWRD for the Brunswick Bowling Nirvana.This is my video for the Nirvana.Get down to your local pro shop today and pick one or two up.I hope you enjoy the video.
    Angela Wilt Brunswick Staff Member
    http://www.bowlwithbrunswick.com/balls/detail/nirvana/

Chats: 221

Great video as always Angela
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Chats: 204

I don't see how that has more hook potential than a Mastermind. And I don't understand the "Hook", "Flip", "All-Purpose" designations.

Brunswick makes great products...but there seems to be very little logic and/or explanation as to what does what and what a progression should look like or what compliments what. It's pretty bad when it's easier to explain Track's product line than Brunswick.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I don't see how that has more hook potential than a Mastermind. And I don't understand the "Hook", "Flip", "All-Purpose" designations.

Brunswick makes great products...but there seems to be very little logic and/or explanation as to what does what and what a progression should look like or what compliments what. It's pretty bad when it's easier to explain Track's product line than Brunswick.
    The hook/flip designations are worthless but in general the hook is the mastermind core (and I guess the nirvana numbers close enough to be the same similar shape too) and the flip is the exile core which don't seem to sell well. All purpose is the middle of the road stuff.

you could build a good arsenal around a couple of the Masterminds, a Jab, and a Strike King in my opinon

My PSO was drilling a Nirvana up yesterday so I got to watch him throw it and the Original Mastermind yesterday. Nirvana slightly longer and a little more backend hook. He was throwing it on high friction wood lanes and the Nirvana didn't appear to burn up as badly as the Mastermind.
    Last edited by Amyers; 09-24-2015 at 02:07 PM.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone