Thread: Roto Grip Haywire Ball Reaction Video Review by VideoBallReviews.com

Default Roto Grip Haywire Ball Reaction Video Review by VideoBallReviews.com

Go for Shock and Awe with the Roto Grip Haywire.
    The Middle Roll 70 core has been featured on many Roto Grip balls and delivers a Medium RG/Medium Differential, giving the ball the ability to read the midlane and come back with a great (but controllable) backend.
    Wrapped around this core is the 80H MicroBite coverstock featured on the Hyper Cell. Sanded to a 2000-grit finish, this ball bites, grips and charges towards the pins on heavy oil conditions. The electric Navy/Peach/Sky Blue gives a shocking reminder to your opponents as to which ball just destroyed them.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 10

Love my Haywire!
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Blomer View Post
    Love my Haywire!
    this
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

One of the best balls I've ever owned. It's the perfect piece for me during my Sunday modified sport shot league. I can use it all 3 games and only have to move 3 boards most during the breakdown.