Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another 600 series, but still erratic

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bubba809 View Post
    Wow, if that's the case, Aslan should receive a brand new car!
    Aslan would spend too much time analyzing the pros & cons to pick one out.

I kid, I kid.

I'm trying to be more consistent. Let's see if it holds up. But the last two weeks have been good.

I'm just excited that I feel good when I release the ball regardless of it resulting in a strike or not. I'm more disappointed when I have a bad release and get a cheap strike.

Funny thing is first week we were all sick. I threw 143 average. So second week I'm getting like 70-80 pins. My handicap score for one of the games was over 300.
    Last edited by NewToBowling; 09-30-2015 at 10:12 AM.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by jab5325 View Post
    Aslan would spend too much time analyzing the pros & cons to pick one out.

I kid, I kid.
    That's actually true. My car broke down Thursday evening and I spent the entire night repopulating my car selection worksheet to determine the best used car choice to replace my car should the repairs be extensive.

The Toyota Prius and Yaris won...but I don't like either of those cars.

So it came down to a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid, a 2014 Toyota Corrola LE, and a 2013 Lexus 200h. The Optima and Lexus were a bit pricey...so I was going to test drive the Corrola (even though I was pretty sure I would think it was too small)...but the repairs on my car were reasonable...so there go 1.5 days of my life that I won't get back.

The mind of a madman. You guys would be more scared...if not for Iceman occasionally popping in with stories of miracle cures for toe fungus that he heard about from an Alien....Ice tends to make me look more normal than I truly am.

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    That's actually true. My car broke down Thursday evening and I spent the entire night repopulating my car selection worksheet to determine the best used car choice to replace my car should the repairs be extensive.

The Toyota Prius and Yaris won...but I don't like either of those cars.

So it came down to a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid, a 2014 Toyota Corrola LE, and a 2013 Lexus 200h. The Optima and Lexus were a bit pricey...so I was going to test drive the Corrola (even though I was pretty sure I would think it was too small)...but the repairs on my car were reasonable...so there go 1.5 days of my life that I won't get back.

The mind of a madman. You guys would be more scared...if not for Iceman occasionally popping in with stories of miracle cures for toe fungus that he heard about from an Alien....Ice tends to make me look more normal than I truly am.
    Funny you say that, Aslan.

I too was in the market for a new car in July, and was nearly dead set on a Prius. But, with my head hitting the ceiling.......I went in another direction. I ended up with a Hyundai Sonata that I like very much.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by jab5325 View Post
    Funny you say that, Aslan.

I too was in the market for a new car in July, and was nearly dead set on a Prius. But, with my head hitting the ceiling.......I went in another direction. I ended up with a Hyundai Sonata that I like very much.
    The Prius makes great logical sense...and I actually thought it was rather roomy (compared to a Yaris, Civic, etc...). I just didn't like the feel of it. Very boxy, things were hard to reach, no power, etc... I also had some bad experiences in cold weather where if you start it and leave it running (people do this in states that have cold weather so the car is warm when they start driving it)...it would completely drain the battery. I think the reason was with that model, the braking actually charged the battery. It's not meant to just sit and idle in park for long periods of time. But, other people say they haven't had that problem so I don't know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12