Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What to do with old bowling balls?

Chats: 5

LoL would be nice honestly lol Anything can be better than this Maxim Im using

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Donate them to junior bowlers

sell em or give 2 youth or underprivileged bowlers , even though im poor 2 , lol

Seen quite a few different things done.
    1. People just leave them on the racks at our house.
    2. Drive a few miles and stop on the bridge and seeing how well they float in the bay.
    3. Parking lot bowling. I think they have a issues with the ball return though....

The question to number 2 and 3 would not be how many games the ball had but how many beers the bowler had...
    Oh and so far to my knowledge none of them have floated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I'll put you first on the list when the eventual day comes that I just give up and sell/give away all my bowling stuff. Another 133 game and you might just luck out.
    Who here can ever see that happening?
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Most of my retired bowling balls tend to be reused by my son and daughter in law. Some I have donated to youth leagues and the "Junk" goes to my sister in law for lawn art.
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    100 games? Isn't that twice the life expectancy of a Roto-Grip? Just kidding. I had a Storm Victory Road with 3k games on it and got $40 for it.
    I got about 12 good games out of it ! So there must be plenty left for someone else to find in it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123