Layout:

45 x 5 3/4” x 40

If you want absolute control over jumpy or soaked lane conditions look no further than the Revolt Havoc. By combining the proven Vanquish core (2.47RG, .056Diff) with the new Helix HFS Reactive coverstock (finished at 3000 LSS) a ball has been created to give unprecidented control with continuation. In the past with equipment at this performance level I have had an issue with the ball burning a bit too early and not driving through to the pit; not so with the Havoc. The pin distance on mine allows the ball to easily skate through the heads but still pick up strongly in the mids thanks to the core’s strong diff. Once at the breakpoint the ball makes a very smooth motion towards the pocket; I have yet to see this ball jump at all, even on snappy backends. The most impressive part of the ball, to me, is its ability to keep rolling through the pindeck. Whether I am playing straight up the lane or swinging it a bit, this ball is not left wanting for strong continuation. I have had the most success with this going up the boards as the ball controls the breakpoint so well that I do not have to worry about touchy backends. I have even been able to move right later in the day and watch this ball make it through the burn with enough energy to still smash through the pocket; it is truly a unique ball reaction. The Revolt Havoc is the ball that anyone who calls themselves a #ControlFreak should have.

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com