Thread: How do you tag someone in your post on the Facebook site??

Exclamation How do you tag someone in your post on the Facebook site??

As a new member I have a question. How do you tag someone in your post on the Facebook site?? I really want acceptable qualified chances to win a bowling ball.

Chats: 0

I recently won a Haywire and all I did was post on treads that interested me.
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Thanks Jessie that's great to know. My Storm Eraser is approaching 13 years old and my Messenger Titanium is Ancient and has cracked between the finger holes, Lol

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

To be entered

1-Making a post on this site counts as a entry.
    2-Make a comment on and share the post that's on Facebook.

As for tagging a friend when you comment on facebook, if you type a facebook friends name in your comment a drop-down menu should appear that allows you to choose from your list of facebook friends. Select and it adds the name as a link in your post.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Well, Ty bowl1820 for the info. I never knew that was tagging lol, since I would always get aggravated cause it would try to place the wrong name there...Hahahaha,, But now I know.