Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serious question: Do you wash your hands in the restroom during bowling?

Chats: 0

I always wash my hands, but I use the restroom immediately after my turn is up. This gives the maximum amount of time for my hand to " normalize ". I also never eat or drink with my bowling hand.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by AlexNC View Post
    I heard that a germ infested ball is more likely to crack...
    I can tell you feces on the sole of your shoe will inhibit sliding. But I have a feeling Bowl1820 would rather I not elaborate on that wonderful story.

Chats: 256

Kind of like this huh, Aslan?

High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

This is the reason why I "fist bump" at leagues and not "high five"...... I wash my hands and use paper towels to open doors or flush. I wash my hands for at 20 seconds every time after I do my thing.

VRE, Hep A,C can stay on surfaces longer. I rather touch (by accident) a dried up HIV blood stain than those I mentioned. Even though most of us have good immune systems, I still wouldn't take a chance to have somebodies pee or poop particles on my hands and then go eat fries and hot wings and then lick the fingers lol......

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    Saw this on another board and interesting responses.

I'll be honest, I don't wash my hands because I use tape. I do my business and walk out. But I also don't do #2

Got to keep that thumb dry. Just don't hi-five me
    That's actually an interesting question. I try to make it through the entire night without going, but, if I do have to, and my hand has been feeling good, I may only wash my left hand. But, if I have been having problems with the release anyway, I may wash both hands and start from scratch, as it were.

Also, I recently started using the Forest Hand Conditioner again, so I think if I did wash both hands, I could use that to bring back a normal feel.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Kind of like this huh, Aslan?
    Well played.

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    Saw this on another board and interesting responses.

I'll be honest, I don't wash my hands because I use tape. I do my business and walk out. But I also don't do #2

Got to keep that thumb dry. Just don't hi-five me
    ALWAYS....lol. But I only use tape inside my thumbhole, never on my thumb itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12