Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Weber Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Well....I don't need a negative Nancy. If you see her...tell her to hold off on the wedding plans...because there's a gorgeous man right on the cusp of bowling greatness that wants to put his hat in the ring. And...I can actually speak a little bit of Latvian...and...I've actually visited her hometown (Riga, not Beavercreek, OH).

Really? Dave Wodka? I mean...Sean Rash....Belmo....Ronnie Russell...I could see that. But Dave Wodka??

Maybe I should just switch directions and go for Kelly Kullick. She's much closer to my age and not as far out of my league. Besides...foreign chicks are trouble. She's impressed with Wodka because he's nice to her and isn't drunk 78% of the time. The bar is lower for men in Eastern Europe. It's like the South....as long as the husband doesn't hit you in front of other people....he's still a solid mate. But once DZ realizes that she COULD HAVE HAD a guy that is nice, and sober, AND looks way better than Dave Wodka....and she WILL eventually figure that out....well, then his days are numbered.
    Not to stir the pot but Kelly might not swing that way

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Actually it is national pride that drives the multi-millionaires to play in the Olympics. It sure isn't the money because that's almost non-existent. Now getting them to put forth maximum effort for the games prior to the World Championships and Olympics is a different story. Why would they want to jeopardize their livelihood for what amounts to basically being scrimmage games?

Bowling is altogether different. The bowlers I've met are very driven to win for Team USA.

Aslan, Diana is even more beautiful in person and her fiance, Dave Wodka is much smaller in person. He looks like he is 6', 230lbs on TV. Reality 5'8" 170lbs (both guesses)
    5' 8" or very close, he was the regional rep for my area so he came by the shop.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    Not to stir the pot but Kelly might not swing that way
    WHAT!? First Liz Johnson and now Kelly?? I don't believe it. I mean, Liz Johnson I can sort of see it...but I always thought Kelly was straight.

Man....as if I need the statistics to get even further NOT in my favor!! Thanks a lot Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    5' 8" or very close, he was the regional rep for my area so he came by the shop.
    I've also come by your shop...so who's better looking? Me or Dave?

You KNOW it's me!!

WHAT!? First Liz Johnson and now Kelly?? I don't believe it. I mean, Liz Johnson I can sort of see it...but I always thought Kelly was straight.

Man....as if I need the statistics to get even further NOT in my favor!! Thanks a lot Obama.
    Kelly is either married or has a boyfriend. Anyway, in the opposite situation just take it as a challenge and turn her.

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Kelly is either married or has a boyfriend. Anyway, in the opposite situation just take it as a challenge and turn her.
    And my dreams just keep getting crushed....

I can't even convince heterosexual women to sleep with me...I don't need to add a "degree of difficulty".

Speaking of that...I gotta finish things up here and get back home to clean out my car, shower, perhaps do a little manscaping (on the off chance things go 37000% better than they will), put on some fancy duds, go back and look at this girl's profile so I can try and figure out something to talk about, and look at the traffic conditions to try and find the least miserable traffic jam to drive through to get to this eventual disaster.
    Last edited by Aslan; 10-22-2015 at 04:22 PM.

And my dreams just keep getting crushed....

I can't even convince heterosexual women to sleep with me...I don't need to add a "degree of difficulty".

Speaking of that...I gotta finish things up here and get back home to clean out my car, shower, perhaps do a little manscaping (on the off chance things go 37000% better than they will), put on some fancy duds, go back and look at this girl's profile so I can try and figure out something to talk about, and look at the traffic conditions to try and find the least miserable traffic jam to drive through to get to this eventual disaster.
    Good luck. Just don't try any cool lines like: Hey baby want to make a movie... or That is a nice dress, it would look great waded up in the floor next to my bed...

"Wanna help me polish my balls"

Cranker
    Chats: 0

LOL. I think NewtoBowling is right. I vaguely remembering watching one of the step ladder finals and the announcer mentioned something about Kelly and her partner.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    LOL. I think NewtoBowling is right. I vaguely remembering watching one of the step ladder finals and the announcer mentioned something about Kelly and her partner.
    Was it a doubles tournament?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12