Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love payimg it forward ...

Nice work, it's a great thing to do !

It's great you have a PSO like that too, the guy I've been going to seems pretty nice but last time I saw him he called me Terry, I would have thought after buying 3 balls from him and having 2 or 3 others drilled plus referring 3 other bowlers to him, and attending one of his ball roll-outs, all in the last 6 months he would remember my name! SMH
    Last edited by Tony; 10-26-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Chats: 0

I forgot to tell you the high school team I am donating to has none other than PBA Hall of Famer, Walter Ray Williams Jr as their asst coach how cool is that!
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Chats: 256

Good on you Jessie.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiewoodard57 View Post
    I forgot to tell you the high school team I am donating to has none other than PBA Hall of Famer, Walter Ray Williams Jr as their asst coach how cool is that!
    Wait....

Is the single-mom teammate hot? Send pix plz. I have quite a few older, drilled bowling balls....I TOO may be in the market to "pay it forward"...especially if she's hot.

LOL, don't know about you Aslan, She is married with 3 daughters as a matter of fact she is only about 3 years older than my daughter
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiewoodard57 View Post
    LOL, don't know about you Aslan, She is married with 3 daughters as a matter of fact she is only about 3 years older than my daughter
    Next thing Aslan is going to ask is your daughter hot?

LOL She is a fox but is happily married to a Baptist pastor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12