Thread: Pyramid Chosen One Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Pyramid Chosen One Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Many are called, few are chosen. Follow your destiny with the Pyramid Chosen One.
    The Chosen One brings back a Pyramid staple, the SG 19.5 Asymmetric core from the Chosen Path line of bowling balls. This is a core that is known for its versatility, strength and power. This is a core that has been proven to work for bowlers of all styles and varying lane conditions.
    To truly harness the power of the SG 19.5 Asymmetric core, we needed to introduce a new coverstock. After extensive testing, the result is the XF Gravitational Hybrid. Hybrids are the most versatile of all reactive coverstocks and the XF Gravitational fits perfectly with the SG 19.5 core.
    The true beauty of this coverstock is how well it takes to surface changes. Out of the box (OOB) the Chosen One is finished with 2000-grit Abralon/Factory Polish for great length through the heads and controlled angularity on the backend. Change the surface to our "Earlier Roll/Even Arc" adjustment which leaves a heavier grit finish of 500/1000 Abralon and you've got a ball that will handle the heaviest of oil.
    Some things are meant to be. Heed the call with the Chosen One.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Does have the first entry give you a better chance to be the chosen one to get this ball ?

Chats: 204

This is one of the first Pyramid balls where I saw it and thought, "hmmm...I like it."