Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal Best Series

Chats: 5

Default Personal Best Series

In my first season of League. Actually had a good decent night.

Average at the moment is 121.

Rolled 133,133,134!!

Quite proud of myself as Ive only been rolling for a couple months. personal best score is 179.

Had to brag a little.

Nice work, one less pin in that last game and you could have got a triplicate patch ( back when they gave out that sort of thing )

Yea they still do.

On the 10h frame of the last game.... I left 7 6 10. I looked at my captain to see wether or not I should go for the 7 pin and get the Triplicate or the 6 10... Since the game was tight I figured the 2 pins...I drilled them. I walk back to the table and the anchor of the team said I should have jsut went for the 1 pin. Oh well. Was pretty awesome tho since my scores been inconsistant the last few weeks.

Chats: 0

good job my average at league is 124 but that will change. After adding a few new balls and going to 14# rather than 13# my average the past two weeks is up 51 pins. Most of that I can attribute to health. for the last 6 months I have been dealing with pain and when you don't have your full concentration on the ball you miss your target a lot. Pain gone hitting the target much more often. BTW I would have gone for the 7 pin.
    Best of luck to you keep practicing the scores will go up. we bowl 4 times a week that seems to help me.
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Im using a 15# Ebonite Maxim right now. Its a ok ball for a straight ball when I can get it to go straight lol.. Im in the process of learning to hook a ball but I envy everyone that does it...But Im managing to get some revolutions to the Maxim and it breaks ever so slightly as you an well imagine a straight ball breaking.

Talked to the Pro Shop guy about wanting to move up to a decent mid level ball and he will have me trying out the Roto Grip Devour this saturday. So my hopes are high that it will work out. Practice practice practice

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Nice work, one less pin in that last game and you could have got a triplicate patch ( back when they gave out that sort of thing )
    They gave a girl in my league one 2 weeks ago.

Not USBC though, probably the local associaton giving it.

Its USBC sanctioned. but its a pretty well run league at the house I roll in.. So for all I know they may pay out of pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by NYMIKE View Post
    They gave a girl in my league one 2 weeks ago.
    I thought they discontinued some of those awards a few years ago, I guess they didn't or brought them back, that's great !

Chats: 10

Congrats! With practice I'm sure you will get it much higher.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast