Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgot How Much I LOVE to Bowl

Default Forgot How Much I LOVE to Bowl

Hello all,
    Just recently getting back into the game after a while away(my last league was in college which was ~15 years ago). The new company that I work for has a 2-game Friday lunch league that started 7 weeks ago. I joined to have fun, get some free lunch, and meet others in the company I don't interact with on a daily basis, and I'll be d@mned if I'm not hooked on the game like I was in high school haha. I was originally just going to use a house ball but found my 20 year old AMF XS in a cabinet in the garage a week before the work league started so I've been using that with moderate success (High game: 252). I'm definitely doing research on new equipment and pro shops in the area to update/upgrade whats in my bag.

For all that post regularly, thanks...I'm in sponge mode right now!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by shadd View Post
    For all that post regularly, thanks...I'm in sponge mode right now!
    Just ignore anything from "Iceman". Nothing will ruin your game faster.

Chats: 4

Hello all,
    The new company that I work for has a 2-game Friday lunch league that started 7 weeks ago. I joined to have fun, get some free lunch
    Sounds like a great place to work are they called Google by any chance?

I know Google's corporate offices in Silicon Valley has a very small bowling
    lounge built in I think it is something like 2 or 4 lanes.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Just ignore anything from "Iceman". Nothing will ruin your game faster.
    Got it, thanks for the advice. There's a guy that sleeps with like 15 undrilled bowling balls in bed with him...I'll probably ignore him too, that's just weird

Quote Originally Posted by got_a_300 View Post
    Sounds like a great place to work are they called Google by any chance?

I know Google's corporate offices in Silicon Valley has a very small bowling
    lounge built in I think it is something like 2 or 4 lanes.
    No, not Google, that'd be nice though haha. It's a biotech that has a VP that really likes bowling, so we reap the benefits!

got it, thanks for the advice. There's a guy that sleeps with like 15 undrilled bowling balls in bed with him...i'll probably ignore him too, that's just weird
    zing........

Chats: 256

Got it, thanks for the advice. There's a guy that sleeps with like 15 undrilled bowling balls in bed with him...I'll probably ignore him too, that's just weird
    LOL!!!!

High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 204

Apparently I have a stalker. Sweet. I've always wanted my own stalker. Now I adjust need 'him' to be a 'her' and 'her' to be hot....and preferably cool and preferably wealthy...and I'm business.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Apparently I have a stalker. Sweet. I've always wanted my own stalker. Now I adjust need 'him' to be a 'her' and 'her' to be hot....and preferably cool and preferably wealthy...and I'm business.
    I've always preferred the term creeper...stalker has a too much of a felony/misdemeanor undertone to it haha.
    Unfortunately, I am a "him", but my wife is hot, cool, and a doctor...I guess your needs are very similar to what my needs were. I'm not going to lie, I kind of hate myself for that last part...a little too douchey-brag if you ask me haha

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I'm just going to sit here eating popcorn and enjoy the show
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast