Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shadd's Scores

Had to pre-bowl today since I will be out of the office on Friday and miss the lunch league. Ran over quick on my lunch, got 2 practice frames each lane and I was off...

05OCT16
    Game 1: 268
    X 9- X X X X X X X XXX
    Pocket 7 pin in the 2nd and skipped the 2nd ball and missed right. I can't remember the last time I skipped a ball haha. 1 shot (and a "decent" shot at that) away from that big game...wonder if I'll ever punch that ticket?!?!

Game 2: 237
    8/ X X 9- X 8/ X X X X XXX
    5-9 in the 1st, missed the 8 in the 4th, and 1-2 in the 6th.

2 bad balls and 2 bad single pin attempts, all in all it was a really fun 15 minutes, not even too mad I left some out there haha.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    Roto Grip Critical ball give away winner (04JAN16-10JAN16)

21OCT16
    Game 1: 172
    8/ X 7/ 9/ 6/ X X 6S2 8/ 63
    2-8 in the 1st, 1-2-4 in the 3rd, 3 in the 4th, left bucket in the 5th, big 4 in the 8th, 2-5 in the 9th, 5-6-8-9 in the 10th. All over the place this game, couldn't consistently hit my mark. The pinsetter reset after my 1st ball and I didn't see the leave, someone said 5-6-8-9 so I went with it even though I didn't think it was accurate.

Game 2: 243
    X X X X X X 7S2 9/ X X 8/
    3-6-7 in the 7th, 2 in the 9th, 3-6 on the 2nd ball in the 10th. Got a little more consistent this game! Came in a little high on all non-strikes.

Need to figure out how to get/stay consistent...don't we all haha

Looks like I forgot last weeks...

28OCT 16
    Game 1: 177
    Game 2: 203

04NOV16
    Game 1: 219
    X X X 9- X X X X 6S2 8/X
    Missed the ringing 10 in the 4th, big 4 in the 9th, 1-2 in the 10th. Kinda bummed about this game...felt way better than a 219. Opening the 9th really costed me a good score.

Game 2: 253
    X X X X X X X X 7/ 72
    Went Brooklyn in the 6th and the had the slowest, silliest messenger in the 8th...started thinking I might have been on my way. Came in a little light in the 9th and my latest bid at the dream was dashed haha

Looks like I'm not going to be bowling regularly for the time being. I was laid off last week, so obviously I won't be bowling in the work league anymore haha. Hopefully, I can pick up where I left off when I get back on the lanes...I felt like I was rolling and scoring well recently. Such is life!!!

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by shadd View Post
    Looks like I'm not going to be bowling regularly for the time being. I was laid off last week, so obviously I won't be bowling in the work league anymore haha. Hopefully, I can pick up where I left off when I get back on the lanes...I felt like I was rolling and scoring well recently. Such is life!!!
    That sucks. Good luck and hopefully you can find something else.

Thanks for the well-wishes gentlemen!

I had a phone screen on Tuesday and a fairly involved interview yesterday, so hopefully something good will come of it!

Funny thing is that the new place is right next door to the bowling alley, proximity won't be an excuse haha.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234