Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First 289/700

Ringer
    Chats: 23

Well Aslan I am hoping to state my case with similar performances Thursday and Friday nights.
    lol
    Equipment:
    Motiv: Forza, Forza Redine, Venom Shock, Tag
    Storm: Sky Rocket
    Track 100P Spare Ball

To be drilled: Motiv Jackal

Bowler
    Chats: 1

Congrats Scotty, great game and great set!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by scottymoney View Post
    Well Aslan I am hoping to state my case with similar performances Thursday and Friday nights.
    lol
    Don't get greedy.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Nice to see a friend bowl well. Congratulations! You've worked hard and deserve any success you get.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 0

I'm late to the party. Great game and set.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Ringer

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Nice to see a friend bowl well. Congratulations! You've worked hard and deserve any success you get.
    Thanks Bill, I owe some of my success to the help you have given me.

Funny thing that I don't care much about. But being my first 700 series I checked the paper to see if they put it in there. Well my 289 - 700 was there but they forgot to put my name. I told my league secretary last night when I saw him since he bowls Thursdays too. He told me he definitely put my name, which I told him I didn't mind and that he would be filling out more of those in the near future.

My start to bowling a more competitive Thursday league was a learning experience. When you step up in competition there is definitely a learning curve to transition. I know how to read transition but Thursday nights in this league it literally transitions way faster than I have ever seen before.
    Equipment:
    Track 100P Spare Ball

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by scottymoney View Post
    Thanks Bill, I owe some of my success to the help you have given me.

Funny thing that I don't care much about. But being my first 700 series I checked the paper to see if they put it in there. Well my 289 - 700 was there but they forgot to put my name. I told my league secretary last night when I saw him since he bowls Thursdays too. He told me he definitely put my name, which I told him I didn't mind and that he would be filling out more of those in the near future.

My start to bowling a more competitive Thursday league was a learning experience. When you step up in competition there is definitely a learning curve to transition. I know how to read transition but Thursday nights in this league it literally transitions way faster than I have ever seen before.
    The faster transition was a hard learning curve for me too. I really never considered that 1 extra person (my challenge league is 5 person teams) would make that much difference but you've got 10 guys throwing agressive balls down a line instead of 3 or 4 aggressive 2 plastics and 2 that spray the ball everywhere. it really makes a difference.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Ringer

It is still 4 man for us, but against better bowlers the lines get burnt up a lot quicker. To begin the night I had the front 5 to start then the quick transition came and I had trouble keeping up. I am glad to be taking my lumps and getting the chance now. You can only be so good against certain competition. But very glad to keep testing and improving my game in different areas.
    Equipment:
    Track 100P Spare Ball

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12