Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bowler leaves after 1st game of league

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    If there's doubt about the reason a bowler left the game and someone wanted to argue the point, then it's up to the league board of directors to decide if the bowler had cause or not (rule 108b)

In the real world though, nobody will care why a bowler left (Unless their in a real hardcore league and there are some. A house in another county here years back, had a list posted on the wall with the names of people who violated rules ).

They will either think you had a good reason or you were just being crybaby about bowling bad and you'll get your score anyway.

The thing is just to make sure they use the proper score and not just give them their regular absent score.
    I think that is a fair way to solve it . Personally if I am paying for the games anyway I would finish if possible but hey If I am unable too for the safety of my teammate health I'm out of there.
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Chats: 10

A few weeks back I joined my first 9 no tap tourney. One of the guys I was matched with left after the first game of a three game match. Lol. He was frustrated he wasn't doing well.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123