The Revolt™ Havoc is a devastating weapon for medium-heavy oil with the unique ability to read the lane early, yet provide unbelievable continuation. It’s a ball motion that seemed impossible…until now. The Revolt Havoc is incredibly strong, but has the unique ability to provide tremendous continuation through the pins.

Because the Revolt™ Havoc is incredibly strong, it is an obvious fit for speed dominant and low rev players. And because it has the unique ability to still provide tremendous continuation, the ball is also a versatile weapon for competitive bowlers that have higher rev rates. While these players typically experience a weak finish from strong equipment, they will experience outstanding continuation from the Revolt™ Havoc on higher volume patterns.

As I get started I want to say WOW, this ball provdies a shape I have never seen before. I drilled my new REVOLT HAVOC with a layout of 50 X 4 1/4 X 80 which puts the pin down below my fingers right below the bridge. This layout usually gives me a controlled continuous look. The ball is already made to that so why not compliment what the ball does with this drill. I will probably end up putting my favorite layout as well on it but I don't see myself needing this ball to much on a Typical House Shot (THS). However, I feel like someone who is very speed dominant over revs would love this ball on a THS. My main focus for this ball is to play on medium to heavy sport compliant patterns. This ball is amazing on oil, it reads super early but it never stops coming on the back part of the lane. The continuous motion I get from a ball that reads so early is remarkable. Most times I drill Heavy oil bowling balls, I always get forced way left because of the amount of hook in the front, and typically the balls don't have enough to get back and carry consistently. When I threw this ball on the Badger oil pattern, I was VERY impressed with amount of shape I was actually able to create. Don'y get me wrong, I LOVED my original Covert Revolt and is still in my bag to this day but the Revolt Havoc gave me a look on longer oil better than I have ever had before. I am very excited that Motiv keeps filling any gaps in our product line with great performing pieces. The Revolt Havoc does exactly what it is advertised to, strong heavy read in the front part with an amazing continuation. Definitely excited to play on more longer heavy volume patterns. I have been very impressed with the new Motiv line and it puts a shame to all of our older stuff. Motiv is making amazing progress in the bowling industry and is here to stay! It's time to Get MOTIVated!!!!!

Bobby Middleton Jr
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com