Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite Storm Bowling Ball?

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

My favorite storm ball is the Bolt. I have had mine for over 10 years and just recently bowled a 300 in 07, 786 series last year in November. I also have a 804 series with it. That was my best all around ball. My friends like to call it the Green Monster.

Bowler

I love my T-Road Pearl. Very smooth and predictable.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and winner of a weekly ball contest!

What is Bowling?

Hy-Road

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

just purchased my first Storm product-Gravity Shift. Pin about an inch over ring finger. I've thrown about 2 sets with it now, and the lowest game is 208. I've had to shift from about 10 with the feet to the middle, I'm very impressed with the roll and pin action. Teammates call it the Gravity Sponge....I found out why yesterday...my hand was black from the dirt it collects. The price we pay for great equipment.
    There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

I bet I've been throwing storm longer than anyone here...my first storm was a sky bolt in 1996...my favorite was the charge...but I love my 2nd dimension.
    www.mrbowling300.net High Game: 300 High Series: 833 (266-267-300), High Average 231 Equipment: Storm Hy-Road, DV8 Brutal Nightmare, DV8 Diva, Columbia White Dot.
    http://mrbowling300.com/mrb300avatar.gif

I've heard excellent things about that ball, much more appealing than the virtual gravity.
    T-road solid, most versatile coverstock, has to be my most reliable piece from that company.
    Its only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything!

What is Bowling?

Cool virtural gravity

This balls amazing! Aplied smooth drill pattern this ball got threw the heads and made the turn left. Right handed stroker 15 mph the ball was smooth at break point and had its energy to hit like a tank. Great ball from storm. Great first ball on THS, but if you don't like to go deep, ball change quick. This ball a great asset to my arsnal. poopoo

Default El Nino

Quote Originally Posted by ThongPrincess View Post
    I loved my El Nino. It was my go to ball until the center went from wood to synthetics. During the transition, the ball got beat up so bad that the logo was no longer visible and the ball no longer legal . I still have the ball.
    I'm still rolling my El Nino Wrath that my high school coach gave me back in 99. Its my favorite ball in my bag (at least until last week when I got my gravity shift). I hear ya on the logo, I've had it resurfaced only once I think, but the logo is still wearing off!

*SINGLE TEAR*

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

I think my favorite storm ball is the X-Factor Ace.. I made the mistake of selling mine a while back to make a quick buck but have since bought another off ebay :-)
    Brunswick Bowling Staff

Ultimate Bowling Products Staff

USBC Registered Volunteer and Level l Coach

Bowlifi

Instagram (Follow me)

Personal Facebook Bowling Page (Like it)

YouTube Channel (Subscribe to it)

Tournament Page (Like it)

Chats: 2315

Having not thrown anything by Storm, I have to say that the Second Dimension interests me quite a bit, with the Hy-Road being a close second.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12