Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BrianG's Scores

Wow, you're one of the better high average bowlers here. Consistently hitting 700s

Great bowling !

Chats: 0

Thanks guys. Amyers I was originally going to get the Red Ball but my PSO told me that because I can get a little fast with my ball speed that the Remix was a better option. I still might try to get it at some point because it does have more length which could help on dryer conditions.

Chats: 256

Nice set BrianG.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Another great night, keep it up.

Wednesday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 207 - The left lane kept offsetting the 1 and 5 pins so we had to rerack multiple times throughout the night which sucked. Left 3 ten pins and an 8-10 first ball of the tenth which ruined a good game.
    Game 2: 233 - Left a 4-9 in the 4th frame and pulled a couple shots.
    Game 3: 214 - 8-10 first ball in the 10th frame again to mess up a good game.
    Series: 654 - Could have been a lot better night but caught some bad breaks. Frustrating night but it could have been worse I guess. As a team we lost 3 of 4 which was a tough pill to swallow . We had a chance to split but my 8-10 split in the tenth sealed the deal. Lost the series by 9.

Monday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 236 - Left the Greek Church in the 8th frame.
    Game 2: 244 - Got a little fast on a couple shots but had a clean game.
    Game 3: 208 - Had a couple ten pins, a 9 pin and left the big 4.
    Series: 688 - Good Night and the team took 4.

Chats: 32

You're throwing some real nice series here lately. Congrats and keep it up.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Tuesday Night Men's
    Game 1: 170 - Started out ok then missed back to back ten pins which threw me off and followed that up with the big 4.
    Game 2: 161 - Everything started going downhill. Couldn't slow my feet down and was throwing it about 1.5mph faster then I should be
    Game 3: 224 - Finally slowed down and had a decent game. Chopped the 6-10 in the 8th.
    Series 555 - Lowest series in about 3 years. Just got in my own head after the first game. Team still won 3 of 4 so I will just try to forget about it.

Wednesday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 253 - Good game but I pulled a couple shots.
    Game 2: 211 - Opened in the 10th that ruined what could have been another good game.
    Game 3: 177 - Again I started sprinting to the line for some reason and struggled to slow down.
    Series: 641 - The night started out good but the 3rd game was a struggle. Team won 3 of 4. I will get some practice to figure out the speed issue that I have run into. Hopefully I will get it fixed before my next league night. Dropped 2 pins on Tuesday and 1 on Wednesday

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast