Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BrianG's Scores

Chats: 0

Monday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 191 - I was working on slowing my approach down to drop my ball speed but it took a little to get my swing in sync with my steps.
    Game 2: 246 - a couple 10 pins in the beginning and chopped the 6-10 in the 4th. Struck up to the last ball where I left the 4-9
    Game 3: 206 - Split in the 9th and 10th.
    Series: 643 - Still trying to fix a couple things with my approach but it wasn't a bad night. Team won 3 of 4

Tuesday Night Men's
    Game 1: 236 - Had a good line but pulled a couple shots and left some 4 pins.
    Game 2: 216 - Left a 8 pin and 9 pin in the 3rd and 6th frame and a 4-9 split in the 9th.
    Game 3: 179 - The lanes broke down for 20 minutes in the 2nd frame and again in the 7th for another 10 minutes in the 7th which threw me off a little mentally.
    Series: 631 - Not a bad night but not a good night either. Because of the lanes breaking down we finished really late and the league that was coming in after us was not happy. Team lost all 4.

Wednesday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 234 - Got a little fast in the middle of the game and left some weak 10 pins. I lowered the ball to about my waist in my set up to help keep my ball speed down and it helped a lot.
    Game 2: 216 - Left an 8 pin, 9 pin, and 10 pin in the 4th 5th and 6th frames which was frustrating but still not a bad game.
    Game 3: 201 - Started with the front 5 then left the 4-9 split. Struck next ball then went back to back 10 pins and missed the first one. 10th frame I threw it out to far and it hit a dry spot and took off leaving me the 3-10 and I missed it. Horrible finish to this game.
    Series: 651 - Could have been a lot better but made some stupid mistakes. Team won all 4 and put us back near the top of the standings going into a positioning round.

Monday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 236 - Started with the Remix but after 5 frames of trying to find a line I put it away because it was just taking off once it hit its break point. Switched to the Crux and struck out from the 6th.
    Game 2: 223 - Had a couple bad breaks but still a good game.
    Game 3: 236 - Left a two 10 pins, a 9 pin, and 2-8.
    Series: 695 - The start of the night was looking pretty bad but after the ball change things turned around. Finally had a good night where everything felt right. Team won all 4 which put us in first place.

Tuesday Night Men's
    Game 1: 234 - Had a good line but got a little slow on a couple of shots
    Game 2: 206 - My line disappeared early on and I took to long to realize I needed to move left.
    Game 3: 236 - Left two 10 pins and two 9 pins.
    Series: 676 - It was a good night but could have been better if I made the right adjustments at the right time in the second game. Team won 3 of 4 and moved into a tie for 1st.

You're killing it even though you think you aren't. Consistent high 600s is very impressive

Wednesday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 236 - Started with the front 6 and then missed a 10pin. Went downhill from there.
    Game 2: 203 - Left a lot of ringing 10 pins no matter what adjustment I made. Also left a 4-9 that I failed to convert.
    Game 3: 237 - Started with the front 5 then I started leaving 10 pins again.
    Series: 676 - Back to back 676's which is the first time I have ever done that. Good night but I just couldn't carry the 10 pin and I missed one (8/9). Second game was a struggle again but not a bad game. It was a positioning round and we were in second but lost all 4 which sucks.

Monday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 217 - Clean game but didn't strike until the 6th frame.
    Game 2: 244 - Left the 9 pin, 4 pin, 10 pin and a 7 count last ball.
    Game 3: 200 - Couldn't get the corner pins to fall this game. Tried to adjust but nothing was working. Frustrating end to the night.
    Series: 661 - Good night. Didn't have any opens but every time I got in a groove I would leave a ten pin. My team lost 3 of 4 which put us 2 games back of first going into a positioning round.

Tuesday Night Men's
    Game 1: 226 - Had a good line but let the ball get too far outside on a couple shots and it didn't recover.
    Game 2: 181 - Chopped the bucket and left two 7-10 splits. After the second 7-10 I made a ball change and moved but it was too late for this game.
    Game 3: 244 - The move at the end of the second gave me a good line but made a couple of mental mistakes.
    Series: 651 - It ended up being a pretty good night thanks to the last game. We lost the second game by 36 and I was 39 pins under average so it was my fault because everyone else hit their average. Team took 3 of 4 though so it was a good night for the team.

Wednesday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 233 - There was a lot of oil on the lanes to start the night so i had to play up the 5 board to start. Pulled a couple and went through the nose.
    Game 2: 260 - Was able to move left and swing it a little. Had the front 6 then split and struck up to the 12th ball and left the 7 pin.
    Game 3: 213 - Started with three 4 pins and a 10 pin. Changed balls and was able to save the game.
    Series: 706 - From the way things were going in practice I thought it was going to be a struggle to hit average but it ended up being a good night. Team lost 3 of 4.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast