Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: BrianG's Scores

Chats: 0

Monday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 200 - Had a good line but pulled the ball in the 3rd 4th and 5th frames and each time left a split.
    Game 2: 227 - Had to move left because my line dried up. Left a 10 pin in the 3rd frame and dumped it in the gutter a foot in front of it.
    Game 3: 237 - Good game but I missed a 7 pin (can't remember the last time I missed one). Had to strike out in the 10th frame to win by 3 pins but I left a 10 pin on the second ball.
    Series: 664 - It wasn't a bad night but the splits and missing a 10 pin and 7 pin hurt. Team won 3 of 4 and the first place team won 3 of 4 so we are still 4 games behind them with 3 weeks left.

Ringer

Good bowling!!

Tuesday Night Men's
    Series: 575 - Horrible night. Nothing felt right in my release. I may have hit my mark 4 times all night. Left 7 splits. Team won 3 of 4 and are 5 games out of 1st.

Wednesday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 206 - Chopped the 6-10 and left the 7-10. Was able to string a couple together to save the game.
    Game 2: 194 - Had a good line but I left 4 ten solid ten pins. 10th frame I barely hit the head pin leaving the 2-4-5-7 and didn't pick it up.
    Game 3: 257 - Moved right and threw it about 1mph faster. Had the front 7 then 4pin strike 8 pin, 10 pin.
    Series: 657 - Last game saved my series but I still dropped a pin in average. Should have made my adjustments earlier on in the night but I was stubborn and paid for it. Team split and are 4 games out of 1st.

Last week shot 648,646,608
    Monday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 218 - Lanes were soaked. Had to play out around the 5 board to find a dry spot. First ball in the 10th i pushed it out to far and ditched it. Picked up the spare and struck last ball.
    Game 2: 236 - Lanes started to break down a little. Had the front 6 then threw the next ball about 1mph to slow and went threw the nose for a split.
    Game 3: 200 - Left a couple 10 pins to start the game. Made a ball change that worked pretty well. Left the 4-9 twice.
    Series: 654 - Not a bad night. My release has been giving me issues for about 2 weeks and it felt a lot better tonight. Team won all 4 and we are only 2 games back from first with 2 weeks left.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456