Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BrianG's Scores

Chats: 0

Default BrianG's Scores

Monday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 256 - Had a good line just got a little fast and a couple shots.
    Game 2: 189 - Line from the first game disappeared and struggled to find the pocket. We bowled a team of straight bowlers throwing plastic balls which pushed the break point down a little.
    Game 3: 199 - Played a lot deeper then I am used to but it worked out pretty well. Started out with the front 4 but missed back to back ten pins which threw me off my game for the last few frames.
    Series 644 - Not a bad night but after that first game I thought I would have a good night. I'll take it though. Need to start making my adjustments at the first signs of the lanes breaking down instead of trying to make up for it by throwing harder.

Tuesday Night Mens
    Game 1: 247 - Started back to back ten pins and had two more in the 6th and second frame of the 10th
    Game 2: 239 - Similar to the first game but the ten pins turned into 7's and 9's
    Game 3: 222 - Started with the front 4 but then started to get a little fast with my ball speed.
    Series: 708 - It was a good night. My team split but that was all we needed to do to lock up first for the half. Makes the positioning round next week less stressful.

Nice shooting.

Wednesday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 180 - Couldn't string anything together and left the 4-9 split back to back.
    Game 2: 223 - Better game but I still wasn't releasing the ball the way I wanted. I kept coming up the side of the ball.
    Game 3: 236 - Fixed my release by the 3rd frame but still made some mental mistakes.
    Series: 639 - Not a bad night but that first game hurt.

Monday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 188 - Started off with a good line but started to get to fast and left some ugly splits.
    Game 2: 224 - Moved in deeper in the 4th frame to try to force my self to slow down and it worked.
    Game 3: 185 - Struggled with the carry down and did not make the right adjustments.
    Series: 597 - Just a bad night. Took to long to make the correct adjustments and paid for it.

Tuesday Night Men's
    Game 1: 247 - 4-9 split in the 2nd on a ball I pulled and a 10 pin first ball in the 10th
    Game 2: 245 - 4-9 split in the 4th followed by a 10 pin and a 10 pin on my second ball of the 10th
    Game 3: 208 - Once again started getting fast and pulled a couple shots but had a clean game.
    Series: 700 - Should have been higher but it was still a good night. We won all four and won the first half by 10.5 games.

Monday Night Mixed
    Game 1: 233 - First time throwing the Primal Rage Remix and it has more backend then any ball I have so it took a couple frames to find my line.
    Game 2: 247 - Pulled a couple shots but was able to string some strikes together
    Game 3: 256 - Started with a double then pulled it and left the 4-7. Struck till the tenth and left a ten pin and an 8 pin.
    Series: 736 - Team won all four to start the second half which was nice. Got the Remix mainly for this league because there are a lot of straight bowlers pushing oil down but after last night I think I will try it out in my 5 man league tonight.

Nice set.

Tuesday Night Men's
    Game 1: 235 - Started with the front 5 then left the 4-9 split and strung a couple more strikes after that
    Game 2: 247 - Started out with the front 6 and pulled the ball then lost it a little to end the game
    Game 3: 264 - Front 9 and got a little soft went through the nose and left the 4-9 and completely missed it.
    Series 746 - Really good night but I messed up getting my first 300 again. Threw the Primal Rage Remix again and couldn't be happier with the ball. When the lanes brake down I usually change to a less aggressive ball but I just moved left with this ball and it was destroying the pins. Through six games with the Remix I have only left 1 ten pin and I usually leave 5-6 a night. Team won 3 of 4 points which I was happy with because we were giving them 333 pins a game.

Chats: 32

Nice set. I've only seen a couple of guys throwing the Remix and haven't been nearly as impressed with it as I was the Red Ball. Glad too see it's working for you.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast