Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 14, 2015 to Dec 20, 2015 - Brunswick Melee Hook

Default Contest Dec 14, 2015 to Dec 20, 2015 - Brunswick Melee Hook

We are giving away a Brunswick Melee Hook to a random poster from Dec 14, 2015 through Dec 20, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 204

If I win this ball, I pledge to give it to the opponent I bowled against 2 Wednesdays ago. Rob recommended this ball for him and I know he's too cash-strapped to buy one.

Yes, it's generaous. But,
    A) It would technically be free so I'm just "paying it forward".
    B) It would allow me to selfishly keep the Melee Jab in my arsenal for summer season...because I told him he could have it at season's end...even though it's kinda becoming my favorite ball.

Chats: 0

I've gotten a chance to throw a few with this ball and liked it. Winning it would be great.

I think i am over due to win again. I will take a 16 lb 3-4 in. pin. Thanks in advance.

Chats: 10

First ball ever had was from Brunswick. Be nice to have another.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

This ball would be a great addition to my arsenal..Never owned a Brunswick ball, =but, I would love to. Please pick ME.

I am looking to add my second hook ball to my bag. This one will do just fine!

I am looking to add another hook ball to my bowling bag. This one should do just fine.

Pin Crusher

I already have the Melee Jab. Would love to add this to the bag! 15 lb., please!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Sounds like another great ball, wish I could have them all !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast