Thread: What a Night

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

Default What a Night

Last week our anchor, 3 man teams 4 games, talked about leaving and letting us use his average. He was very upset with himself and we convinced
    him to stay and work it out. This week the team had such a night that our lead off raised his average 2 pins, 850. I raised mine 3 pins, 913. The anchor that was frustrated last week shot a 906 and raised his average 3 pins. The league is off for 2 weeks, but what a Christmas present for the team.
    Yes, we won 3 of 4 games and total pins.

Nice set with the 913.

I think they finally figured out the problem with the oil machine. I shot 161-198-235 at night with just the head run and I was able to use a very aggressive ball for the last game (Mastermind Scholar) when it's been resort to plastic for the last game for the past few weeks!

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    I think they finally figured out the problem with the oil machine. I shot 161-198-235 at night with just the head run and I was able to use a very aggressive ball for the last game (Mastermind Scholar) when it's been resort to plastic for the last game for the past few weeks!
    Up till Thursday, I had been using the UpRoar Primarily. I started the 913 with the UpRoar, 193 Clean with 3 strikes. I went to the Mastermind Genius and shot 217, 247, 256. I only had 1 open frame the whole night and it was super bad throw on my part. When I started with the Mastermind, I left a 9. Slight adjustment, left a 9. Slight adjustment and tripped the 9. One more slight move. Watching what the ball was doing. Not changing 2 or 3 things at a time gave me the control I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckR View Post
    Up till Thursday, I had been using the UpRoar Primarily. I started the 913 with the UpRoar, 193 Clean with 3 strikes. I went to the Mastermind Genius and shot 217, 247, 256. I only had 1 open frame the whole night and it was super bad throw on my part. When I started with the Mastermind, I left a 9. Slight adjustment, left a 9. Slight adjustment and tripped the 9. One more slight move. Watching what the ball was doing. Not changing 2 or 3 things at a time gave me the control I needed.
    Great bowling Chuck, I started bowling in a morning league this year and it's the first I've ever played a 4 game series. It has taken a bit to get used to the change but it's been fun. Some day I hope to get over 900 but my high so far is a 858.