Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 28, 2015 to Jan 3, 2016 - Hammer Arson High Flare Solid

Default Contest Dec 28, 2015 to Jan 3, 2016 - Hammer Arson High Flare Solid

We are giving away a Hammer Arson High Flare Solid to a random poster from Dec 28, 2015 through Jan 3, 2016.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Alright this is the ball I've been wanting to try, I have been tempted to buy a Hammer for years and just never went ahead and did it !

Man, that is a good looking ball!

Facebook won last week, board member turn this week, right? Haha

With a title that long this must be a good ball.

Chats: 1

I got to try the last one of this line. It's red and yellow, it did what hammer said it should.

Chats: 10

Never threw a hammer, time to try! Hook me up!
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Would love to put a Hammer back in my arsenal!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Chats: 0

Love to add another solid to all the Pearls
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

this is the ball I originally wanted before the local pro shop convinced me to get my game breaker 2 gold. I kind of wish I hadn't listened.
    In my bag........15lbs Ebonite Pivot Master (overseas), Ebonite The One Boss (overseas), Ebonite Verdict, Ebonite GameBreaker 2 Gold
    Lefty, Rev Rate 370, Speed 17mph

Chats: 32

Got one for my daughter now I need a matching one

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast