Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My First look at "THAT PURPLE STUFF"

Chats: 10

Is anyone still using TPS? I use it after every session and at times after every game, but not after every frame.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Use it after every session only, houses where I bowl current leagues do not put out anything more than a light, medium length pattern, even though we see the machine run prior to league start.

Chats: 0

The biggest problem with tps is you can't buy it anywhere. eBay sucks and that's the only place I see that sells it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1977 View Post
    The biggest problem with tps is you can't buy it anywhere. eBay sucks and that's the only place I see that sells it.
    I get it at the Bowlers Mart at South Point.
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by ep1977 View Post
    You can get it straight from Creating The Differance

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345