Thread: FS/FT Men's Size 10 3G Sport Ultra Bowling Shoes NIB $90 Shipped

Chats: 0

Default FS/FT Men's Size 10 3G Sport Ultra Bowling Shoes NIB $90 Shipped

<<< SOLD >>>

Trades considered - 14lb equipment or Eileen's Bowling Swing Trainer/other training devices. $90 will get you the shoes shipped anywhere in the lower 48 USA.

Description:
    - Hand Tooled Leather Uppers
    - Hardened Rubber Toe Cap and Traction Sole
    - 3 Interchangeable Soles (6-Backskin, 4-Deerskin, 3-Chrome) and Heels (1-Backskin, 2-Flat Normal, 3-Rippled)
    - Vented Inner Soles
    - D Width

Last edited by AlexNC; 02-26-2016 at 02:20 PM.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 32

Those are nice. Why are you selling?
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 0

I agree. But for me the Size 10 was a little large. I wear size 10 in street shoes, and when I did my research most others on message boards and in reviews said 3G shoes ran true to size - so I ordered the 10s and didn't opt for size protection. It could just be me - I have had the same deal with Dexter shoes and wear a 9.5 in that brand. Otherwise the shoes are nice - I would wear a thicker sock but its usually pretty warm in my center.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by AlexNC View Post
    I agree. But for me the Size 10 was a little large. I wear size 10 in street shoes, and when I did my research most others on message boards and in reviews said 3G shoes ran true to size - so I ordered the 10s and didn't opt for size protection. It could just be me - I have had the same deal with Dexter shoes and wear a 9.5 in that brand. Otherwise the shoes are nice - I would wear a thicker sock but its usually pretty warm in my center.
    Makes sense My SST8's are still in great shape and I have to have a wide or I'd buy them in a heart beat at that price. Good luck
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Are these still for sale?