Thread: Guru Supreme

Cool Guru Supreme

Specs: Left handed, 15mph, ~400 rev rate.
    I took a different approach with the Guru Supreme, drilling 45*x6x40*, which places the pin just above my middle finger. Being left handed, this drilling has given me more opportunity to open the lane with the Guru Supreme! The down side is that I don't get the chance to play 4th/5th arrow often, but when I do need to, this ball has been a stud! I have the cover at 3000 wet sand so I can see the ball push through the fronts, begin reading in the mids and through the pins very easy. The great part (in my opinion) about the Guru line, is the core. When matched up correctly, this core just knows how to carry the energy through the pins and knock them all over. This allows me to be in a similar part of the lane as my Mighty, but the difference in drilling gives a different shape down lane.

I welcome anyone who has questions about the Supreme, or any other ball released by Radical Bowling Technologies, please shoot me an email and I will be happy to help in your decision making for your next purchase. ChrisHeringer@Gmail.com

Default Supreme Hooking Power

Wow, that's Radical is the company's catch phrase..... it has never more appropriately been used than in the case of the Guru Supreme. Continuing the trend of success in the Guru line is the Supreme. This ball is the whole package when you're bowling on high volume. It gives an incredible amount of traction, while still saving energy for powerful downlane motion. Most heavy oil bowling balls hook early...this one is different. It sees the front and mids but doesn't really change direction until about 40-45 feet. This one will always be in the bag when I am bowling on higher volumes or newer lane surfaces.
    -Adam Ferri
    Pennsylvania