Thread: Ridiculous

Cool Ridiculous

Specs: Left Handed, 15 mph, ~400 rev rate, drilled my Ridiculous 45*x4x70* (PAP is 4 1/2" over, 1/2" up
    Within the Radical line, this ball has filled a great spot, mid range solid to compliment the Primo.
    I don't often say this, because it can be cliche....but this ball has instantly become my benchmark. Read my other reviews, I don't think I have said this about a single ball yet. I bowl on a variety house and tournament patterns, closed angles on tighter patterns and open angles when friction is higher, this ball is a gem.
    An example would be when my Rave is not able to maintain energy on the back of the lane, I am able to move to my Ridiculous chase a couple boards right and maintain the look at the pocket. I truly do not know where to start with all the good qualities about this ball, this is truly a special mix of core & cover working together to accomplish all the right things from various angles on various lane surfaces.
    Please shoot me an email if you have any questions about the Ridiculous or any other Radical Bowling Technology ball, chrisheringer@gmail.com

Default The Name Says It All

This ball is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! For the first time, Radical has released a mid-range ball that has both versatility and hitting power. The pin up drilling will allow it to clear the fronts and make a ridiculous backend motion, while the pin down option gives control with still enough pop off the spot to crush racks. If you haven't tried Radical equipment, this would be a great introduction.

-Adam Ferri
    Pennsylvania