Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your Favorite Lane #1 Bowling Ball?

haven't met a buzzsaw or a bomb that i didn't like. the only bomb that i was not totally impressed with was the cobalt bomb solid. great ball but i think that i had the wrong layout on the ball for my style.
    bowls: right handed, average: 208 and rising, style: tweener
    ball company: Lane #1
    rev rate: 385 rpm

breakin' sucka's jaws with my saws

Lane #1 baby.......on the grind

U.S.B.C. CERTIFIED COACH

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chainsaw Massacre...can't ever have enough length and backend in my house

Chats: 221

If i were to get one it would probably be the Starburst XXXL. Good plastic ball for "toast" as it has a dynamic core
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Bowler
    Chats: 0

THS. I've used it on everything from bone dry to fresh THS and it is sick.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and winner of a weekly ball contest!

Chats: 13

i have the cobalt bomb pearl and it is super got it used for 40 bucks and its the first ball out of the bag for house shots ,would love to try the buzzbomb/r but dont wanna put a 2nd morgage on the house

Quote Originally Posted by gparks View Post
    i have the cobalt bomb pearl and it is super got it used for 40 bucks and its the first ball out of the bag for house shots ,would love to try the buzzbomb/r but dont wanna put a 2nd morgage on the house
    Believe it or not, a NIB Buzzbomb/R can be had for only $119, this has been true since April when it was discontinued. Triggerman on BBE still has some NIB as of 9/24/09 click here for more info.

I bought Buzzbomb/R last year and it is one of my favorites right now.

As far as my current favorite Lane #1 ball, it has to be my Chainsaw. The first game I ever bowled with it was a 300. It doubles as my dry lane ball and my spare ball. I can hook it on dry lanes or make it go pretty straight just by flattening my release. It has one of the smoothest reactions I have ever had in a ball and is super predictable, with great carry.
    Last edited by psaunders300; 09-30-2009 at 08:11 PM.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    USBC Bronze Level Coach
    http://bowling.psaunders.net

Quote Originally Posted by psaunders300 View Post
    Believe it or not, a NIB Buzzbomb/R can be had for only $119, this has been true since April when it was discontinued. Triggerman on BBE still has some NIB as of 9/24/09 click here for more info.

I bought Buzzbomb/R last year and it is one of my favorites right now.

As far as my current favorite Lane #1 ball, it has to be my Chainsaw. The first game I ever bowled with it was a 300. It doubles as my dry lane ball and my spare ball. I can hook it on dry lanes or make it go pretty straight just by flattening my release. It has one of the smoothest reactions I have ever had in a ball and is super predictable, with great carry.
    heh i thought that ball was newer will check it out for shure now was thinking bout a jigsaw

THS, I use it as my benchmark ball. This ball is great through the heads and makes a nice move through the midlanes without over reacting on medium to medium heavy oil. It's not a skid-flip ball which suits my rev rate & speed.

Gold Nugget, best ball Lane 1 ever came out with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12